FS: SR20DET parts

WILL BE IN EDMONTON ON THE 26th to 30th WILL BE ABLE TO DELIVER PARTS

I just sold my car, and these things all have no place to go onto:

SOLDHKS 264 Step 2 cams (for S13, have VTC eliminator cam gear for S14/S15 also available)
$200/ea

SOLDGT3071R-WG turbocharger(brand new, never used) Flows to over 400hp. One of the biggest T2 flange turbos on the market
$1300

A’pexi Power FC w/ commander for S14 Zenki(brand new still in box)
$1300

S15 6-speed transmission with custom driveshaft for S13/S14 chassis
$1200

Front mount intercooler kit with hot and cold pipe for S13 chassis with S14 engine
$900

JE Pistons 86.5 bore and Eagle H-beam rods
$800

SOLDMSD 72 lb/hr fuel injectors with top feed rail with SX fuel pressure regulator
$600

PENDINGMegan Racing tubular manifold
$125

SOLDGReddy rocker arm stoppers
$65

SOLDMegan Racing turbo outlet(brand new)
$100

Megan Racing 3" downpipe with flex pipe(brand new)
$140

Energy Suspension bushings(brand new still in original packaging)
$140

SOLDSuspension Techniques sway bars(brand new still in box)
$265

Bare S14 SR20 head
$150

Bare S14 SR20 block
$150

SOLDZ32 MAF
$200

If you have any more questions, please pm me.

MARVIN!!! wut the helll! selling all ur parts! i am interested in swaybars! are they adjustable?

hey dude

you know what i want. :E

Rob

he sold the sway bars. I wanted them too.

he sold the sway bars. I wanted them too.[/quote]

Scott, check your beyond. I pm’d you.

Rob, non adjustable homie. But, Scott got first dibs on them. If that falls through, there are 2 more guys, then it’s you.

Ah what the hell, get into the Whiteline thing I got going on if you want adjustable.

Rob, non adjustable homie. But, Scott got first dibs on them. If that falls through, there are 2 more guys, then it’s you.

Ah what the hell, get into the Whiteline thing I got going on if you want adjustable.[/quote]

:werd: I love you marvin… :roll:

Ah what the hell, get into the Whiteline thing I got going on if you want adjustable.[/quote]

:werd: I love you marvin… :roll:[/quote]

If Rob gets in on the sways, I can get it cheaper for everyone. Still got 8 more weeks til it leaves australia

Excellent

:werd: I love you marvin… :roll:[/quote]

If Rob gets in on the sways, I can get it cheaper for everyone. Still got 8 more weeks til it leaves australia[/quote]

sounds good…call my cell and tell me price :slight_smile:

:cry I WISH!!
S15 6-speed transmission with custom driveshaft for S13/S14 chassis!!! OMG DROOL!

Sweet bars, I had them for 7 years. Very flat cornering even with stock ride height.

bump

Bump!

marvin does that intercooler kit come with the engine or for the engine

ENGLISH!

lol, give me a call.

updated

wow sr20 stuff sells fast