FS: Stock Sti VF39 Turbo

Hey guys i am looking to upgrade from my stock turbo to something bigger. So i purchased a new one, because i had a buyer, but the buyer fell threw. So I just put my car away for the winter so the turbo is off my car. The turbo has 20,189 miles on it and is in great shape with no shaft play what so ever and no cracks. It looks like its brand new. That being said i will sell it to a buyer (and obv provide pics) and ship it to anywhere if buyer pays. Im looking to get $450 for the turbo. lmk guys if theres any interest at all. pm or post any questions you might have. thanks guys.
-steve

bump boy someone has to need a nice little turbo :slight_smile:

what are you putting on ur car? or is it :snky:

its very :snky:
dont ask questions

Isn’t newman looking for a stock STI turbo?

i think he got everything he just needed the oil feed lines

haha no its not sneaky i dnt care if everyone knows or not im not looking to compete with the big boys yet, just a little more power. and yes newman has everything he needs, thanks for the idea tho

35r :tup:

glws steve.

What kind of flange is on the Subbie turbos?

thanks paul maybe in the future but something a little smaller to start with then work my way up

and to answer your question i tried looking this up for the past hour, me being new to subaru i dnt know, if anyone knows that could chime in that would be great

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll148/95LS1t/VF_Comparo2.jpg
vf39 is on the right

yea thats it thank you sir

I think $450 is what i got for my stocker, but that was almost 2 years ago…

GLWS

pending sale

YAYYYY GLWS STEVE!

thanks steve! this baby is gone. mods please close. moving on to a bigger turbo :slight_smile:

lol i don’t know why people don’t keep their stock parts… every single person goes thru the headache of selling off stock parts and then buying them back when they need to return the car to stock to sell :frowning:

your totally right, only problem is that this sti will never be stock again. ill only make it more and more powerful and better thoughout the years. seeing is my dad and i decided for me to buy this together its like our project

Lol, that’s what i thought…

I only had to find a FEW parts and it was a HUGE hassle, but we both made out in the deal!