FS street go cart 250obo running strong drove it the last 2 days!

runs on methenol?(check spelling)
does 65+
new race clutch .not warn in kicks a lil bit when ur sitting still.
slicks in the back or road in front.
removable pull start
built by the prev owner.
competition track raced by prev owner.

carb comes loos after riding need lock grip.

400obo

will try and get pics

im guessing this isnt an offset set up by any chance

pic interested

ill get some now

pic intrested

some pics

looks hand built…

how big is the motor?

no clue…i was 13 when i got it and didnt car just new it did 65!

yes it was hand built

any body for it ?

just the sides no front bumper.

bump

your picture taking skills are worse than that of a toddler. good luck getting 700, id give you $30 bucks for it.

Some of you really don’t know what you are talking about. It would run on METHANOL and is probably only worth ~300 or so because it’s very out dated.

o srry i forgot an M and ill take what i can get it is obo

shot me…it was in the shed under a bunch of shit not to mention i did the best seeing i have 3 broken bones in my knee!if you A have no money gtfo B dont know what ur talking about gtfo C have nothing useful to say gtfo D thanks for bumping my thread fagg0t

wtf, where can you get methanol? it runs on gas also im guessing?

wow, you sound like a winner…

good luck selling this POS

it is pos thanks for pumping my thread buddy! no gas but i think you can get methanol at any hobby shop

like seriously how old r u?do u feel better to go and put down peoples threads on the internet??does it make u feel like a man?really if ur not at work then get a job and if ur at ur job then do ur work.really if u have no interest or serious question the keep ur 2 cents and save ur time that u will never get back.do somthing useful!!like shot urself if this is what u do with ur time? go join a “i have nothing positive to say” forum.