FS: Suzuki tl1000r motorcycle

Has 1K on a new Ohlins shock, lsl bar riser, hydraulic clutch (parts to switch to cable come with it), wylico cans, ECU remap, modded airbox and carbon fiber front fender! Runs great… This is my Brother’s bike. Posting a heads up for him… Can post pics if any interest…

Price is: $2300

Specs: http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/suzu/suzuki_tl1000r%2098.htm

Year is '97 15 kmi on the bike

Zim

Lol… thanks Kris. I’ll take it from here.

Anyways.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1375/tlblue.jpg

Tl1000s with an R swap, lsl bar risers, hydraulic clutch but has the cable setup with it and another clutch with about 6k on it, the cans as mentioned, been remapped, the airbox is modded (the mod can be found on the Tl forums), carbon fiber front fender, all as mentioned. The ohlins has more miles than that on it… it’s 1k new though is what he meant. Rear seat and solo cowl, steering dampener, extra valve covers, some gaskets, rotors.

Paint on the frame is chipping in places, plastics aren’t in the BEST condition. The left side has a crack and was glassed from the back. Same with the headlight. Doesn’t look too bad.

The price reflects the issues it has. Runs good. Needs a battery though.

Tennessee rebuilt (NOT SALVAGE) title. 100% registrable in all 50 states without any special inspection. I want it outa here. Between that and the cosmetics, it’s priced cheap. Come pick it up.

Actual pict of the bike would really help. See the sticky of this section.

GLWS.

I tried to attach one. I’m not sure why it didn’t work. Thanks for the heads up, I would have never noticed it wasn’t here.

Like I said, this is an S model with an R engine in it, so it has half fairings not the full fairings the ones my brother linked to have. This is an actual picture of the bike, and if you look closely at the front right below the intake cowl you will see the fiberglass.

fixed it for ya :thumbup

Thanks dude.

Bump… would like this gone before winter. 2k obo. Lowball me. :shrug:

uppppp. Offers d00ds.

loose the front cowl dent in the fresh tank and it would like perfect…

The gas tank is fine. No dents at all. The fairing is easy to replace if anyone decides they want to fix it after they buy it.

I was saying it would look better naked…lol…if i had the extra cash id buy it take the front cowl right off dent the tank in for my ass to sit on and 12oclock that biatch… :slight_smile:

Ahh yeah. They’re torquey as fuck. There are a few videos of one guy who uses one for a stunt bike, he rides the piss out of it. It isn’t too commonly done though, I assuming just because the trend is I4s.

Some one buy this thing. I need to pay my car off. PM me offers fewlz.

Bump… Partial trades for 14 or 15x8 + 25 or lower offset wheels. Or if you have a set of lenso VPDs I’d be interested as well.

trade for a 91 crx si stock?

All trades gotta be partial, need the cash to pay off the car. So straight up, no. If you’re talking about partial, then I’d be interested.

yea no cash at the moment every extra penny is going towards my new build…deff a cool bike though glws…

Thanks man.

Bump for spring. Not running strongly at the moment, guessing it needs a tuneup after sitting all winter. Who knows really. 1500, worth that in parts all day. Just want it gone.

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/2310282003.html

Twins ftw!

Glws.

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind keeping it honestly but if I don’t want to be living tight for the next few months I need the cash. I’ll look for a ninja 250 or a cb125 later in the season.