FS: swapped integra (type r)

:word:

Moderation? You don’t have to put the hammer down everywhere you go… just in case you weren’t aware.

Man this thread sucks. GLWTS

every post i have seen he is calling out other drivers, calling people lazy, and saying their cars suck. and has yet to say what he drives, introduce himself or show some kind of form of respect.

this car seriously only needs about 1500$ of work to make the car run perfect. wayne is practically giving this car away for the amount of money he put into it. if it was in prestene condition do you think he would be selling it for 6500?

If it was in prestene condition I’m sure he wouldn’t be selling it for $6500.

But then again, it’s only an integra, and not even a type-r.

HEY EVERYONE. THIS IS A FOR SALE THREAD. IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD PLEASE DO NOT POST. WAYNE AND MYSELF DON’T REALLY EVEN TALK MUCH OR GET ALONG WELL, BUT EVEN I HAVE THE DECENCY TO SAY THAT YOU ALL NEED TO STOP FUCKING UP THIS THREAD AND LET HIM SELL THE CAR. HE AND THE CAR ARE BOTH LEGIT. HIM BEING LAZY OR NOT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT HE WANTS TO SELL THE CAR.

[SIZE=2]People need to mind their own fucking business. This is the exact reason that the classifieds got taken away a few months ago. The car is what it is. Accept it and move on.

Good luck with the sale Wayne.
[/SIZE]

lol bringing the drama
Good luck selling though, if I could put that engine in my car and still run in stock class at auto-x I would have already bought it :tup:
edit: didnt want to get banned again

how does a for sale thread turn into a bitch fest if you dont like the car, have any interest, or dont know anything about the car then dont fucking post.

(i said that?)

i do have interest in the car, ive already had like a 3hour conversation about it with him jesus

i wasnt talking about you tard i was with wayne when you were talking to him about it i know you do

well bump! :slight_smile:

someone wants a project don’t they!

wayne bring the car home and park it in my driveway it has a new home :wink:

B buy it make it reliable and come see me!!!

lol it was very reliable when i had it only a few small problems here and there and i had to rebuild the tranny but other than that its a great fast car…but i will come down sooner or later i miss you guys but i will be coming in a d series lol 35mpg here i come!!!

bump this car needs a good home…to someone who knows what their doing buy this its a good deal

bump

JESUS IS ON NYSPEED?!?! HOLY SHIT BALLS!

bump for a good dood and a car that WILL be nasty once some parts are fixed…lol ive been lookin at it everyday at swerve wondering what parts needed to be put on this sum bitch to make it run…and now i know…its tempting…but i cant…i need a bike paging willybeen lol

no jesus is not on nyspeed i talked to jesus thru aim duh

bump

bump - car is sexy, and is fast :skunk:

Actually Jesus was a member,but he was banned ,lol:) http://nyspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=887

lmfao i figured someone would actually do a search to see if there was someone named jesus

heard thru the grapevine the car will be up and running saturday

:tup::tup: