FS/T: 91 240sx (Project)

Might be looking to sell this project.

1991 240SX M/T (Primer black)
KA24DE
Almost Complete Turbo Kit (never installed)
Body Kit
Altezza Light (Can give smoke tail light cover)
3 1/2’’ exhaust
17" rims(two front white, back, one black, one silver, dont ask)
Gauges Automete, volt, water temp, oil pressure (can throw in boost)
Apex’i turbo timer comes with turbo kit
blah blah blah

Bad:
Needs a clutch and you might want to gut the interior.

Keys dont open doors and driver side door panel is jacked along with window. Window is there, but needs to be redone.
Of course there is rust where the spoiler used to be. Thank Nissan

Speedometer is shot, but I have the speed sensor for it (150 bucks alone!) Never installed.

Needs a clutch, no power in 1st or 2nd

Almost everything is in the turbo kit, even the TWO downpipes your need for the turbo. Thanks KA. Has 8psi turbo, intercooler (might want a bigger one)

Asking a reasonable price. I know what i have, so no lowballs. I am just too lazy to drop the transmission and replace the sensor and the clutch. would rather focus on the GS300 right now so I can sell it and get the IS300. I just need a car that I can drive around right now with minimal problems, but would rather take the cash and throw it at the GS300 or towards buying the IS300.

nice car, i like the second pic the most, seems like a reasonable price

lol are you being sarcastic? I don’t see either :lol

Joey that’s a great price why would you even kid about stuff like this

no pics ,thats what he is bein sarcastic about

so what’s is the price? only price i see is 150 bucks which is a great price for all the stuff listed. and pics would help for sale.

All for sale threads must include a price and pictures

Will post pics tonite. I was hoping to get around $2000, $2500 with the turbo kit. Forgot to mention I never installed the body kit.

wanna sell just the turbo timer?

Those are pretty high hopes. GLWS and post pictures and price in your original price.

:rofl @ whole thread

Seems like youre better off junking the car and selling the parts because by the description it sounds like a big POS with parts piled next to it.

hey i just saw you today lol, my dad might want it but not for that price, gotta take a look at it one day when im over at the store +1 for a cool guy

pictures and price please, its only reasonable.

$2000 for a beat 240 WITHOUT an sr or decent running engine?

if you sell this car for that price immediately go buy a lotto ticket because you are the luckiest man alive

im interested to know what the “blah, blah, blah” mod is

would be the primer body/white hood/red bumper, half painted rear bumper and multi colored rims, ill give you 500 tomorrow or whenever im in to pick up the clutch i ordered sat

I got a mint body 240sx with a KA that need only a head and headgasket and came with a junk yard head for $900. If he sells that for over $2000 ill shave my head bald

Im guessing this is the heap S13 thats always parked at pepboys? definatly a $500 car.

thats why i offered him that much lol

compared to my car 700$ this is deff like a 400$ car