F/S '91 240SX Coupe (Project unfinished/Needs Engine)

Like the title says. The car was going to be built to drift. I gutted the perfect interior which I still have. I sold the A/C parts and engine to my240nissan but still have the 5spd transmission. I gutted the gas tank and was going to replace it with a fuel cell. This car deserves to be completed and fitted with a fresh engine. If interested, PM me. Here’s a few pics:

I’m asking $800.00. So hit me up if you want to see the car.

I love projects. lots o pics please.

pics of underbody?

^You wouldn’t. :stuck_out_tongue: GLWS.

does not compute?

If it’s not rusty this would would kick ass for you.

No rust bucket here! LOL!

800 with the interrior parts? that wired for sohc or dohc

DOHC

It includes everything but the engine. Still has the ECM and complete stock exhaust.

definitely interested in your car. Im in east aurora and i want to come check it out. Im lookin for a project car for school and this one is perfect. Email me at UareBeingLied2@yahoo.com or call my cell 716-912-1127 Thanks,
-Kurt

Car is sold.

dammit! my nephew is looking for a clean s13! OT but whats the best forum for 240s to look around on?

Well there are many, just google “240sx forums” and take your pick. But just be prepared to pay more money for one like mine because almost everyone on the forums owns a 240sx and they already know the demand for this car is high. So you’ll more likely pay more. All you do is register to the forum and search for cars already or somewhat built closest to your criteria or whatever it is that you want the car for, then ask the most rated members for tuning advice etc. It could save you $ if you know what you want. GL.

Watch the Buffalo news. Thats how I got mine, and its super clean. I just got really lucky though.

best place to look for a 240: www.zilvia.net classifieds and www.freshalloy.com forum classifieds. www.nicoclub.com can be good too but its hit or miss. (most of the good ones are cross-posted from the other sites anyways.)

i would definetly fly out and drive one home from the south. its so cheap/easy and buying a 15 year old car for $2000 sight unseen wont leave much to be desired as long as it runs.

rust on 240’s = :tdown:

awesome, thanks

have the gas tank by any chance? my buddys is leaking all over the place…

it’s gone with the car. Try getting in touch with originalsin. I believe he’s still got one for cheap.

lmao, I read your post first and thought " Hey mine is leaking too!"