WTB: 240sx or 92-94 tsi/gsx

im looking for a new project to start on. im looking for any year 240sx or a 92-94 tsi/gsx. must be complete can need work of any sort as it will be a project to begin with.

if you have anything email me at v8z28terror@hotmail.com

thanks

what is your price range?

i know of a couple guys on the local evo forums that are looking to sell Gsx. pm me for details

i got a 1991 nissan 240sx rust free, silv front end, has ka in it, but it doesnt run, looking to get $1,200

id like to stay under 3k being its a project car and i would like to do most work myself so its done right lol.

I<3myhonda send me a pm with some details on it, and can you get me some pics please, sounds like something i might pick up right now

ill sell you a 240sx with no motor or trans, little rust thats fixable. for 600$

not to thread jack but do you have pics of the car you can send me if he doesn’t take the car?

how bout a 1990 talon turbo fwd, needs new motor tho, brand new tires and rotors, stage 1 clutch, built tranny, body in pretty good shape, 1000 firm…its not a tsi but when it ran it pulled hard as hell

sorry if im getting a talon its got to be the AWD model

sorry to butt in, but Pmed about that shell

hey I know your looking for a 1g dsm, but I have a built 2g talon tsi awd that I have to sell cheap cause it needs tuned and mild tranny work, it has a complete 95 evo motor swap and many more mods