FS/T: 96 Nissan 240sx SE

I’m planning to sell my 96 5-speed Nissan 240sx that I bought last year. To be very honest, it was my first car purchase and it was quite naive of me to overlook what I actually needed in my life vs. what I wanted.

I originally had planned to buy a newer vehicle, but on a whim bought this car from a friend I knew in highschool. Personally, I feel like i’ve been overwhelmed by the problems that I don’t think I can live with on a day to day basis. (ie. It doesn’t even have cup holders…)

It has been stored for winter and to my knowledge it has been stored every winter by the previous owner also.

Just to make things clear! I’m not saying this is a problematic car, I just need something that’s more realistic for daily use.

However, I will disclose everything here on this thread and I hope the community will chime in on matters that i’m not clear about. I do not want to waste your time or my time. Please let me know if i’ve missed anything.

Black 96 240sx SE with USDM Kouki front and tails

• KA Engine with unknown mileage (speedo doesn’t work and though it says 280 000, i highly doubt that is the case)
  • Auto to Manual conversion
  • Cold Air Intake
  • Lowered on Tein coils sitting on white AVS rims
  • R32 Brakes up front and Z32 brakes in the rear
  • Apexi Exhaust

Things that need you should be aware of:

• Does not have a shifter boot
  • No A/C
  • No e-brake
  • You may want to replace the interior roof lining
  • Passenger door cannot be opened from the outside
  • Needs a new starter
  • Speedometer does not work, RPM does. (Was told by previous owner that I just need to hook it up)

Cosmetically please look @ the pictures to make your decision.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sunnyfong1987/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCPfpu4-v2oXOCw&feat=directlink

• This car will be sold as is *
    I bought this car last year and at that time it had passed E-test and safety, obviously it’s not valid now, but I still have the docs if you would like to see them.

I am looking for a trade or sale for best offer. If a price is required on this thread then lets have a figure of 4400 as a starting point.

Contact me via this thread / pm / email @ sunnyfong1987@hotmail.com

picsssssssss

pictures would you please.

Pictures are up! I had forgotten to take a picture of my engine bay, but it looks like the same as every other 240. KA Engine w/ CAI & Strut bar. I will try and post that up when I get a chance.

Bump!

pics? interested would like to see

pics are up, just use the link he posted and browse through the album

is this car still forsale? tried PMin with no response.

Just so i understand the prices of these cars better…

this is a kouki with a list of problems(not small ones at that)…
its driven only god knows how much…
& $4400 is the ball park price range its worth O.o

I know you said 4400 is a starting point.
But that just sounds way too much still.
But i dont understand the prices of 240sx’s well enough yet.
But from what i am seeing is (1 they have gone up since about 2 years ago… which makes no sense)
& they cost a lot more then IMO they should…

and the seller never checks his thread or replys to a PM lol