FS: T1R exhaust

I’m parting out my T1R exhaust. I have the T1R power header, and the T1R power exhaust. These will fit all integras except the 94-99 gsr without modification. The 94-99 gsrs will need to modify their catalytic converter, or could buy the one i have for sale http://www.team-integra.net/images/site_images/smileys/smiley1.gif

For the cat-back exhaust i’m looking for $550 obo, for the header $575 obo, and for the cat $125 obo.

The cat is a universal 2.5" carsound that I had welded togeather only a couple weeks ago, so it is pretty much brand new.

The cat-back/header I’ve had on for only one summer, as the car was garage stored over the winter. There are no dents on either pieces.

I’ll be able to get pictures soon.

+1 for a really nice exhaust…T1R = thumbs up.

pricey, but totally worth it, hope you find a buyer

Heres the pictures.

you should have the title changed to state that its a 2.5" exhaust, i know some people may assume it by you saying the cat is 2.5" but you never know. it may bring more people to look at your thread. i looked at type 1 r exhausts a few years ago, very pricey but i heard nothing but good things about them. glws

I’ve heard it, it’s hot
good seller
:tup:

+1 for a good seller and a quality exhaust system, isn’t raspy sounding at all :tup:

JDM bling YO. Good stuff