FS: Tamiya RC car drifter RTR without a body

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Sorry tapped enter and it mysteriously posted lol

FOR SALE : RC DRIFTER, FOR PEOPLE who dont have 240’s and have their g1, Or for people who want a little fun from working on the bigger scale version.

Asking Price: 150$ (OBO)
Condition: USED
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Here I have a Tamiya model RC drifter, It comes with radio battery and all electronics to run. Whoever buys may want to buy a charger as the one included is a 24 hr charger. It has various hop ups ( upgrades) like full ball bearing, carbon upper deck, aluminum drive shaft and battery retainer. It has some very nice WORK S1 meister wheels and they are spaced out to give the rc car a nice wide stance… The wheels have a 10 mm offset and are baller lmao. There is coilovers on the ride with adjustable height and preload… and no the collars are not seized. lol

Pics:

I can vouch for this drift slut, it rightfully WAS mine. lmao, good times ken.

K guys my pm box is getting full haha… well this rc car does come with an upgraded motor with aluminum heatsink and can reach speeds up to 50 km/hr with this setup, keep in mind it was tuned for drift and the gearing is changed for torque not top speed.

Here is what this car can look like with a rc body ordered from yokomo

(not my silvia body, found on www.rcdori.com)

I have a video of one of my past rc cars drifting. ( As you can see…doing some choku dori is very fun!! but be careful on the street haha)

here is another video ( I am the car following the silver one in a tandem battle !!! haha)

SOLD thanks for the interest.