FS: Teg/Civic Parts

All Parts are from either a 98 GSR ( black) or 92 dx (red/grey interior)

2 complete doors with door panels
rear interior panels for DC (drivers side)
rear hatch with spolier (teg)
front and rear civic seats
rear hatch cover (dc)
stock rear brakes from dx
sunroof
drivers side tail light ( 98+)
Drivers side headlight (98+)
stock motor from civic
stock catback from civic
driver and pass side ait bags ( with module)
cruise control
abs module

OBD2a P72 ECU-“virgin” ( ive never sodomized it )

TW: GSR DASH - make good offer and ill think about it

dont check forums alot call me at 716-435-5224 my name is Grahme but call me sexy…and PLEASE, lowball me :wink: ( if you know what i mean ;)) :giggity giggity:

Do you happen to have the rear defrost button from the teg?

I am assuming that I have the rear defrost button as part of the dash as a whole (it’s not sitting in front of me right now so i’m not positive) but i would like to try to keep it as a whole piece because the thought of putting the gsr dash in my eg had occurred to me.

also, if someone does decide to call me, don’t call me “sexy.” that’s the last time i let Midgex make a drunken post for me at 4:42 in the morning. Cooley, you have embarassed me.

I also have a set of pedals from the gsr (all three of them)

oh whatever u were right there u loved it :-*
bump for this shit

what motor do you have from the stock civic? how many miles? condition? and how complete is it? thanks.

d15b7 if my memory serves. as stated earlier, this is from a 92 dx and i believe that was the stock motor in that car. it has around 100,000 on it right now. it runs great, haven’t had any problems, no oil leaking. it does need a new alternator cuz the current one recently shat the bed. you’ll need to find youself an ecu as well. tranny included, it is is one piece, just about to be taken out on thursday

if 95civiclx doesn’t take the motor, let me know i have second dibs!!!

grahme that block could be nice for the snky grey hatch :wink:

Someone buy this mans shit

cooley, let me know if you want it. 91 hfrex, you have my number, call me if you want it, i don’t think midgex really does, he’s all talk :wink: i’d like to get rid of this stuff soon, it’s taking up space in my bedroom at home so I can’t sleep there. let me know if anyone has some offers, keep in mind that I love being low balled.

i also have the interior panel for the trunk from the 98 gsr, i just found it in the rubble that used to be my bedroom.

if you send me a message, my computer blocks it because it thinks it is a pop-up. i don’t know how to fix it so call me or just post it in the thread please. i apologize for being computer illiterate.

boarderx192, i appreciate the support. i need all the help i can get. ask midgex, “My life is a joke”

Alright, if you decide to let go of it, let me know

i am officially calling myself a moron. i got my pm’s. i’ll get back to whom it may concern when the alcohol wears off, whenever the hell that is :slight_smile: keep em coming.

do you have AIM or anything?

call me. i don’t have aim. i stay up all night. you can call me right now or within the next half hour if you want. if not, call me tomorrow after 2ish. i sleep late to compensate for the imbibing.

by the way, 91hfrex, i love your avatar. i feel like i owe you money for looking at it. OH YEAH! (slowly backsteps out of the court room)

lol, thanks. i also stay up late and sleep in, i’ll just call when i get up cause i don’t feel like talking loud and waking people up.

appreciate it 91hfrex. seagram’s 7 might have killed me tonight. call me on wednesday after 2 to talk to me. i will be competent by then, i hope. i want to get rid of that motor which has served me well for so long. i’ll be sad to see it go but i need to move on. hit me up and we’ll talk it over. hope it finds itself a good home. treat it well if everything goes through. peach. (that’s not a spelling error, i meant to say “peach”)

grahme ill buy everything from u but u have to fondle me like u did last night :hitit: …but i will def see u friday to tap that ass…i mean beat beat ur ass in beer pong! haha peace

do you have the integra power window and lock switches from the front doors?