Wtb: ek civic parts

Looking for some shit for my civic

-96-98 armrest console( from shift book back)
-little compartment tray on left side of dash
-Front driver side fender
-Stock grill

i think thats it for now.

i know some guy with black gsr cows

do they give good milk?

idonno if this would help but i have the grill trim. the honda sign and black part is gone. you can have that for free

LOL

bump b18ctrb?

looking to spend millions?

i’ve been sorting issues with the GSR out all day. its a different car now. hows the hatch?

what are the plans for it?The hatch is awesome man.Alot slower than the teg lol , but awesome i love it. I bent the shit out of key, idk why it was fine the first day or two then it started to not want to work, and now its back to being alright haha.

ttt

LOL funny!!! I cant help it if some of you big time car tuners on here are cheap or broke!!! I sell my parts accordingly and dont rip people off. You dont like my prices then go else where

deni pm me prices on a stock grill, the driver side fender,the arm rest,and the secret compartment tray.

slower than the teg? i highly doubt that. the gsr is VERY VERY slow. especially since it now has a stock cat/midpipe/muffler on it. didnt you say you had that other integra floor mat too? and did u locate those cam caps?

the seats will be outa the car soon mike.i got a box of what not in the carage full of ek parts/bolts/shit/wires

Its def slower than the teg, I can assure you that.But im not complaining, its exactly what I wanted/ expected.The teg isnt really a quick car but pulls great for an na low comp build.I have no clue what happened to the caps. I tried hunting them down, but had zero luck.The other floor mat I had got ruined in my shed from a leak.I did find your girlfriends thing hanging from the rear view tho. Do you have the original key to the car?Pm me your address and ill mail that thing.

Are you getting different seats? let me know what ya got jay

96-98 or 99-00?

sorry should have specified, its 96-98.

I have a black one leftover from my wifes old Civic.

$20 shipped?

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9560/dscn5488uh9.th.jpg

If I cant find an si grill that will fit, I will take that, thats a good price.

do the newer front end conversion

so hawt

bump