EVERYTHING FOR 1K TODAY!!! I NEED CASH

88 CRX HF Shell
D16y8
LSD Clutch
cable transmission
FMIC
DSM 450cc injectors
random parts.

Everything I have for the honda for 1k today. I need books, my education is more important than this car. I can always get one later down the road. So 1k for everything…turbo not included.

I’m in buffalo unexpectadly, the title and wiring harness for the car is in Le Roy but I could work something out where you get that in the next couple days. Please call/text my phone 716-319-4851. I need this gone today and need the cash in my hands!!

BUY ME

You’re an idiot if you go B-series. You wasted all that time with the custom mounts and such. Just finish what you started with the D series.

GLWS. I have seen all of this stuff in person and most of it is either brand new or almost new condition.

:tup: for Anthony!

thanks steve :tup:

The turbo was just rebuilt with stage 3 compressor wheels. I’m looking to get what i paid for it.

Just curious, How much power is the turbo rated for? Send me a cell pic of it if you get a minute totay :slight_smile:

I’m not sure…i’m guessing at least 300-350. Learning how to read compressor maps is on my to-do list and I’ll send ya a pic of it right now

Just sell me the crx and call it a day

i got $250 cashhhhhhhhhh for ya. :slight_smile: lol

GLws anT

LOL…i’m keeping the crx.

I don’t care how long it takes me to finish the damn thing…i’m keeping it. It’s too clean to get rid of. It’s tucked away nice and safe :slight_smile:

thanks for the lowball though haha

bump

turbo 150? today

For Wat ?

has the turbo been rebuilt since you got it from joe?

details/pix on FMIC?

I bought it from AndyB. His thread has details and pics…i’ll dig it up. there are some pics mounted on my CRX in my build thread on the first page.

Bump!

Just repost that pic in here!

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4236&d=1208215366

pic of FMIC, was told it’s good for 350hp.

EDITED 1st post…please read!!!

How much for just the shell?

700 for the shell. That’s what I paid. I can have the engine out for you today.

:god:

gl tony… wish i could pick this up

thanks dude. I don’t want to get rid of it but I just can’t have money sitting in the driveway when I really need it. School is my main priority right now.