FS: TONS OF PARTS ~ MAKE OFFERS EVERYTHING MUST GO ASAP LAST CHANCE

pm sent

sorry for the slight delay folks, the last couple weeks have been insane plus I’ve been sick as shit for the past week and my computer crashed on top of everything else

back in business now tho, shoot me offers

anything on a trans?

pm sent

30 bucks for the ported tbi with the 5.7l injectors?

actually I was looking for that ported tbi the other day & cant find it anywhere… are u sure u didn’t grab that on the 1st run? And my buddy finally got back to me about those grey jimmy seats, he says get rid of them so they’re yours if you still want them

you must be thinking of someone else.lol.

?? guess so… didn’t you come get a whole bunch of parts for that jimmy awhile back like last spring/summer? awd transfer cases/etc?

no you might be thinking of importmuscle?

oh yeah you’re right

I know I’ve met up w you before tho

Yeah that was like 2 years ago. lol. good memory.

oh I got a ton of smarts up there, just nothing connecting it all

lol. well let me know if you find that tbi. Its will save me from ordering one from cfm tech this month.

I’ll take another look around but pretty sure importmuscle grabbed it… might want to ask him I dunno if he ever did anything with it

its not hard to diy tho just hack the airfoils off, radius the edge, blend and polish. I had less than an hour into that one

more stuff up, still more on the way

anybody got a use for an electronic awd transfer case for a 99-00ish astro/safari van? I believe it’s an NP1 or NP8

bump need everything gone asap help me out guys

blah

bump

getting down to the wire now… moving in 1 month whatever isnt gone by then goes to scrap or salvation army

also have a d16y8 bare intake mani, iacv & vtec solenoid for same, vtec solenoid for d16z6…

still more stuff coming

more stuff up

might be closing on a house as early as next week so I need all of this gone asap

I PMed you about that mani and other stuff you never got back to me.