FS: TONS OF PARTS ~ MAKE OFFERS EVERYTHING MUST GO ASAP LAST CHANCE

pm sent

is the gsr still for sale?

yep still available. If you want to check it out tomorrow we’re having a moving sale from 12-4pm so we’ll be around. 18 Pulaski St Buffalo 14206

Hmm if I get up early enough might show up

bump

might be closing on a house as early as next week, make offers on everything cause whatever doesnt sell asap is going in the trash

Pm’ed

Lots of good stuff. I’ll take flywheel #1 lol. Pm’ed

the flywheel in the pic has been sold but I have an identical one coming out of my si hopefully within the next couple weeks if my new motor gets built in time

did you sell a b20/gsr powered 96 hatch to a guy?

Yes, yes he did… This guy…actually his GF did. Any more parts laying around the basement I could use…maybe a lock key for the wheels…maybe?

well the new owner loves it! He came into my store today and got everything he needed for the car. showed me pics and everything of it and he got it for a steal! My customer said how nice both you and your gf was. Great seller.

thanks… yep John is a real cool guy, super easy to deal with. I totally forgot about the lugs, pm sent about that

bump more stuff up

getting down to last chance, moving in 2 weeks

make offers on everything, whatever isnt sold goes in the trash

bump last chance on everything

I will be able to meet up or ship out until this friday, then again the following weekend when we come back for a few days but thats it

make offers on everything

last time up

alright I lied one more time up

our movers got held up so i will be in town for a couple extra days until sat this week (5/22) so I can get stuff shipped out until then but thats it

last minute offers lets have em

Bump for a good seller everything was as described and then some with the gsr my brother bought off him.

to a good guy… have a good trip down south!!! - from the “Reverend” of Speed