FS: TONS OF PARTS ~ MAKE OFFERS EVERYTHING MUST GO ASAP LAST CHANCE

– UPDATE –

whatever is left on the list is everything I was able to find space to stash before I moved and it is still available.

I WILL BE IN THE BUFFALO AREA FROM WED 7/28 TO SAT 7/31 and will be able to meet up and/or ship stuff out. If you might be interested in anything you see, shoot me an offer asap cause it might be your last chance to grab it up as none of this is coming back to nc with us

up

i was saving up for the your gsr tranny - trying to collect needed parts to swap out my auto - but had to do brakes, rear bearing, and other stuff… my car fund is now empty - hope this isn’t the last chance to catch you…

I don’t plan on being up there a whole lot anymore, nc >>> ny. There’s about 20% of the people, places and misc stuff up there that I’ll always miss but the other 80% I’m glad I’ll never see again lol

alright so we ended up getting into town early, I will be here from today to about sat leaving early sun am

whatever is on the list is still available, shoot offers

coming up fast on last chance this time around, heading out sun or mon

still have alot of this stuff. My parents have offered to help out so anything still in Buffalo is able to be picked up, anything I have down here is able to be shipped

also have a few Honda trans that aren’t listed but are currently disassembled… I might be in the Buffalo area again in a couple months so if you want something assembled and can wait till then I can probably do it or if you’re looking for parts let me know I might be able to part with something

shoot offers on anything

still have the d16z6 valve cover

not sure I’ll have to find out, I think the last one may have gone with the last sohc head I had but maybe not