FS: Too much, take a look!!

I have the following for sale

ka24e injectors $40
ka24de injectors $40
dsm injectors (425cc @ 80% dcyc) so I think they are 460cc $100
2 SR20det injectors (370cc) $50
2x ka fuel rail (top mount) $20 each
75% full stock break pads $ 50 for everything (front and rear)
clutch slave cylnder $ 20
good condition water pump $ 25
coil packs from SR $ 50
DTRL’s from 89 240sx $ 40
2 14" brand new winter tires $ 80 for both

Oh, I have high quality pics of EVERYTHING so you can see the stuff before you buy. I can send them over e-mail.

e-mail : negative_zero69@hotmail.com
phone: 416-894-9590

l8ts…

Will the dsm injectors fit an sr20 blacktop rail? If so ill take em.

sr20det are side feed injectors, dsm injectors are top feed… you would need a top feed fuel rail to make them work…

on a side note, arn’t the ka24e injectors top feed? and could you use the ka24e fuel rail on the sr20det and in turn be able to use the dsm injectors? that might be an option to check out…

hmmm sounds like a lot of work.

Yeh you could use the ka fuel rail on the sr, however you would have to do a lil bit of custom work, and throw in a couple of resistors. DSM are high impediance, while ka is low.

Depends what you want, 140-180 (injectors + fuel rail, flow clean) plus a few hours for 450cc injectors is not a bad deal at all. That is what I was going to do, but I have decided to stick with this current turbo and try and maximize what I can from it.

50 for all 4 SR coil packs, in good condition?

can you send pics of the dsm injectors to jamik_69@hotmail.com thanks

the dsm injectors will only fit on KA24E rail. they will not fit on DOHC or SR rail. They are 450cc bluetops right?

Andrew.

Yes they are bluetops.

I’m interested in the SR injectors… do you have pics?

What is your e-mail, I will send you pics…

huricane@idirect.ca … thanks

Pics have been sent to everyone. If you want the stuff give me a call so we can arrange a time to meet up! l8ts…

Blue Tops = 450cc and are LOW impedance

yeh i looked at it and they are low impedance and 450cc.

Com on peeps u need some stuff buy it up…make me some offers…

The black lip has been sold…there is still all the other stuff available for sale! Make me an offer, I just might take it!..

ill take the sr injectors

Make me an offer on this stuff.

Alright, to the list I am adding!

Sub box. Custom made, took into account air volume in the box for maximum bass, made with MDFB. 2layers on front for superior stiffness and sound. Not carpted, or painted, so you can edit it how you like. Fits 2 12" subs. Fits in trunk of 240 hatch. $80

15" relsys monitor for $25