FS/TRADE 1994 Grand Prix GTP Damaged

3.4?

all GTPs come with the 3.4 24 valve DOHC

where is this car located?

only pre '96, mine has a 3.8 :wink:

well ya thats what i meant. all the GTPs before they changed the body style in 97 have a 3.4.

Thanks for putting those pis up for me nappy . Yep its a 3.4 dohc auto . 101k . Located in Orchard Park near the Bills stadium . I’m home all weekend pm me if you want to check it out .

The Conquest is my little brothers and is for sale now also I will be making a post for it tomarrow when I can get some pics and details . As for the GTP being fixable I’m sure it is like I said I was going to take it to a shop and have the windshield squared and replaced but decided to just throw this civic on the road I had picked up and now just don’t want to deal with the GTP and some extra $$$ would be nice since I decided to finally build a garage with an addition.

trade you $50 bucks plus my steelies for them alum rims

I just need one of those rims…if people are buyin em.

Sorry I’m not interested in parting it . $500 and you can have the whole thing

Yes it does have a clear title I forgot to mention that and everyone has asked . I is currently sunk in the mud next to my driveway I will be pulling it out tomarrow or Thursday so everyone who wants to look at it can come out this weekend . thanks

someone buy this car and mine and put them both together for a sweet car
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28928

rubbersiidedown

does the car runs…hows it drive?
I might just pick this up and part it…and fix mine

I drove the car for almost 2 weeks after the storm as it is until I got all the fixing and paper work 4 my new beater done . As I said I started it 2weeks ago and the alternator is no longer charging so it isn’t driveable . It will run/drive until you pull the jumper cables off of it or it kills the battery which the one in it is dead now and I don’t know if it will hold a charge it has been sitting since early November . The b4u body package, rims with good tires , and good tranny/motor are easy money makers if you want to part it . I would fix it if I had the time and my stang wasn’t pulling so much of my $$$.

I just pulled it out of the mud next to my driveway and yes I am emailing everyone to tell them it is located at 107 east abbott grove orchard park ny 14127 it is dirty and the floors are alittle wet it drips from the windshield . the alternator is not charging I pulled the battery from my fiances grand am to get it running and moving . It runs fine and moved fine under its own power but isn’t drivable the battery in it won’t keep a charge . Everyone with intentions of coming to take a look or with offers or trades are welcome my cell number is 997 2204 I am available most days after 430 . thanks jason

Someone buy this one and mine
for a grand you can have a great car and a parts car
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=534452#post534452