New POS

New daily driver…

1998 Grand Prix GTP
84k miles, no dings or dents, could eat off the underbody, interior is mint
3.8 Supercharged for those that dont know.
Fully Loaded
Power, Leather, Heated Seats
Sunroof
Remote Start
Heads Up Display
Auto/Digital Climate Control
Sick oem boost “gauge”

Current Mods:
Billet Grille
Clear Corners
K&N Drop-In

Future Mods:
Ebay Short Ram
New Headlight Housings and HIDs
Smaller Pulley (came with car)

Car handles like a cruise ship, but blows the tires off first gear and barks second! So comfortable to drive after riding around in my neon all summer. Previous owner dropped car off averaging 22mpg. I reset it and I average 18. Damn heavy foot…

Will post more pics if I ever get around to it.

this thing sucks… wanna roll race?

Came in here expecting another 200 I5turbo :rofl

GL with it!

great cars ,just stay on top of tranny services as the trans are weak on them

pontiac

Poor Old ****** Thinks Its A Cadillac

I have ALOT of parts for you…FOR CHEAP…!!! Get ahold of me man!

yeah, i know all about that, they are notorious for it. I’m gonna have the trans fixed before it breaks, since its the same problem with all of them.

yeah it is

Ive heard that Rowland Street garage in Ballston Spa does a good performance rebuild on those tranny’s from a guy that had one.

No parts for me, its gonna stay stockish, its just a daily… drive it til the wheels fall off.

My father will do a better one, for free… Been in the tranny business for 35 years. :wink:

where ?

He’s owned a few shops, owned an Aamco on Long Island. Sold the biz, retired, moved up here, got bored, and now he got hired to assist the guys over at aamco in schenectady. teaches them new stuff, etc

ahhhhhh

i need to make a burnout video for this car… lol

Jim, ya know I like you, but…

Good luck with that pile of shit. I owned the same exact thing, and was easily the biggest POS I ever have had registered in my name.

Scrap the S/C and put a turbo on it. Those L67 motors are bullet proof and have no problem laying down 500whp daily.

its the tranny thats the weak link.

I doubt this is something he plans on making a performance monster :lol

my buddy’s got a GTP, car moves out alright for a bone stock auto car. nice daily.

www.fullthrottlev6.com