FS: Trijicon ACOG TA31RCO-M4CP

I’d rate this overall in good condition. There are scratches on it, but the fiber optic/tritium is perfect. Excellent illumination in all ambient lighting levels. I’ve used it on my post-ban AR pretty much since I got it with great success. Only reason I’m selling is because I picked up another ACOG that a guy mounted, shot 20 rounds, and decided he didn’t like it lol.

Here’s Trijicon’s description from their site:

The TA31RCO is an Advanced Combat Optical Gun sight (ACOG) designed for the M16M4 weapon system (14.5 barrel). It provides the shooter with quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator. The TA31RCO incorporates dual-illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. This allows the aiming point to be always illuminated without the use of batteries. The Tritium illuminates the aiming point in total darkness, and the fiber-optic self-adjusts reticle brightness during daylight according to ambient light conditions. This allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness. Designed to the exact specifications of the United States Marine Corps, the unique reticle pattern provides the shooter with quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator.

Here’s my pictures I just took of it, showing every nick/scrape on it:

Price: $900 shipped w/ insurance CONUS. Includes the scopecoat and a lens pen, no original packaging/booklets/etc. Opticsplanet sells brand new for $1,400.

Very nice! Been slowing down on my spending, but i may consider it…

tempted to start building a parts bin for the new ar but i don’t think this would see a barrel for atleast 6 months…

glws

i was just thinking the exact same thing haha

and just incase you wonder why these ACOG’s are so damn expensive to begin with…

Self-powered lighting

Watch with tritium-illuminated face

Main article: Tritium illumination
The emitted electrons from the radioactive decay of small amounts of tritium cause phosphors to glow so as to make self-powered lighting devices called betalights, which are now used in firearm night sights, watches (see Luminox for example), exit signs, map lights, and a variety of other devices. This takes the place of radium, which can cause bone cancer and has been banned in most countries for decades. Commercial demand for tritium is 400 grams per year[3] and the cost is approximately US $30,000 per gram.[22]

blasphemy

you just need to charge mike more for butt sex and icing.

so your saying if the buyer lays his balls over the acog it wont make him shoot blanks, fuck that i’m out as a buyer now.

Well that and someone has to pay for the ones the Marine Corps uses…LOL

F my wallet.

Sold

:rofl @ Cavy

I have a serious spending habit. FUCK!

as do I. I got more guns you can buy.

DONT TELL ME THAT!!!

Time for a pistol caliber carbine since you will need to put the red dot that i gave you with the ar15 on something. I have one for sale too. Spending money to save money on utilizing all your shit. lol

could be worse we could be blowing all are money on hookers and blow.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/MilkSteakAndMagnets/funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme_thumb.jpg

See ya tomorrow Marty!