Fs: TT red nissan 300zx (not mine)

Just thought id pass this along because its kind of a rare find especially a TT. On orchard park road in west seneca theres a red, looks to be like a 91ish twin turbo 5sp 300zx for 6500 or b/o. The car it self looks to be in good shape. Has a little surface rust at the back quarter panel and the front bumper looks faded from a bra being on it. Ill see if i can get the number next time i drive by it.

number is 4443958

There we go, thanks joe. Did you go look at it?

ya idk i dont think its worth 6500 more like 4-5 ish but the guy in stuck on his 6500 its had no maitanance and theres rust on the rear wheel wells and the ecu needs to be reprogrammed…tires are bad…

eh shitty. did it even run??

White NA one on Transit in the Kustom Works parking lot. Didnt stop to check out the details.

where about on op road is the red z??

to the guy who checked it out, any idea of the milage??

lmk. thanx.

Its right on the right side after the moble that they just tore apart that doesn’t have pumps yet. I didnt know you worked at that dealership tom lol.

yeah i saw it also, with the nice front mount…looks to be decent

Drove by it on the way home from Wendy’s a fine family take out establishment. Wasnt too impressed. Might take a closer look tomorrow.

ugh, should’ve taken pics

i’ve never seen an NSX out, just chilling somewhere - for sale before. before today, that is

white 93 with stick, 77K, black int, great condition - 30K. never seen an NSX in person before.

i’m so fucking getting one, if we don’t run out of gas in the next 15yrs.

I actually used to see a red and a black nsx around op/hamburg quite often.

yepp. thats were i work. such an awesome job… i thought that was you at 1st, but i wasnt sure.

anyways back on topic. i stopped yesterday to look at this thing. the body is beat. the front bumper is a different shade of red. rust on one of the rear 1/4’s and the other side had a dent. there was a hole in the hatch. looked like he hit something. interior looked clean. not sure, but i thought i saw a fmic. either way, not what iam looking for.

That sucks its shitty, the only thing i noticed from the road was the bumper and rusty quarter panel. Its def not worth 6500 even with a front mount.

That thing is a piece of shit. It does run though, i saw someone doing about a buck ten down OP road test driving it the other day