FS: Tubular exhaust manifolds for SR20DET **PICS**

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10135/normal_Manifold%20On.JPG

this is the actual manifold installed on Jeff’s sr20det in kitchener.

there are welded tabs on every runner. All hardware and gaksets included along with a bolt-on support bracket to help support the weight of the turbo, this enable the manifolds to resist cracking under weight.

made from T-304 stainless

i have 2 more in stock ready to go…well actually i have 3 but i am putting one on my car because it is SOOOO SEXY!

$230 cdn.

Does the turbo/manifold clear everything (Block, bellhousing etc?)

Yes it clears…there were no problems when I installed mine, you just have to move a couple things to get it in and sitting (eg. stock oil catch, dip stick).

And your stock oil catch can will not bolt up to its origional place btw…so you have to move it somewhere else, which means you will need different/slightly longer lines. That was on my car anyway…

pppfffff stock oil catch…

Or you can ditch the oil catch can and just get a longer piece of hose?

And as for moving your dip stick… I dont see how/why you would have too… mine cleared with more then enough room.

Awesome piece thou guys… props to Bing… :thumleft:

Few more pics…

so when are u gonna pump out a ka mani

i can get them anytime, but i am not stocking them… they are more expensive than the SR manifolds and not as many people need them.

for $275-ish CDN i cna bring them in i wanted to order today but the people who want them delayed payment so i delayed ordering.

bottom or top mount, t25/28 or t3 or something else?

bottom mount T2 flange

will the stock turbo fit?

yes it will

thanks!

Hey Bing,

Sorry to bring this up from the dead but I’m wondering if any of these mani’s can be fabicated with an external WG flange…somethin to accomodate a tial 38mm or the like?

i havent seen that done with these manifolds before, but that isnt to say that it coulndt be done.

i would think for the added cost of modifying it you would be better off going with something that already had the flange for hte wastegate.