FS: Turbo Honda Civic

Parting Out. PM me if you want something

So yeah, Im pretty much done trying to figure this problem out and I figured Id put it up for sale to see if anyone wants to figure out whats wrong and then go pwn the highway.

If not, I will probably just part it out.

Mod list:

Xsi JDM B16 bored .020 over
9:1 Endyne Pistons with coated tops and skirts
Eagle H beam rods
Stock Sleeves
Cable A1 transmission (LS)
STR block guard
ARP head studs
ITR oil pump
1st gen b16a head with new valve seals and fresh Port and Polish when the head was off with receipts (7/1/06) SOLD
ITR/b16 valve springs
1994 GSR cams
ITR Intake Manifold
64mm JG throttlebody

Inline Pro SS Manifold SOLD
Precision SC34 .63/.60 57 trim t3/t4 turbo SOLD
Tial 35mm wastegate with .8 bar spring SOLD
Precision AS1025 31.50"L x 8.00"H x 3.50"D 600-Hp Intercooler SOLD
1g DSM bov SOLD
3" DP SOLD
3" Straight through exhaust with Thermal R&D 3" catback
750cc injectors
walboro 255lph fuel pump
Endyne Catch Can SOLD
New alternator
New Civic half size radiator SOLD
New Honda Distributor

Jim Fab Traction bars SOLD
Ground Control Coilovers
KYB AGX shocks up front
Tokico Illumina’s in the rear
1993 integra rear disks
SPC Extreme adjustable balljoints
SPC aluminum LCA’s
SPC toe adjusters
SPC camber arms
15" Rota Jmag’s with Falken Azenis

Z-Dyne SECU Gold fully programmable engine management w/ 3 bar MAP sensor and 2 step launch control (http://www.zdyne.com/) SOLD
IBM Laptop p1 166 w/ my custom fuel maps, ready to go, perfect for a “car” laptop.SOLD

Momo Monte Carlo steering wheel
3.75" Autometer tach on the cluster bezel
GReddy Profec B Electronic Boost Controller (black)
GReddy Turbo Timer (black)
GReddy Oil Pressure Gauge (black bezel, white face)
GReddy Boost Pressure/Vacuum Gauge (black bezel, white face)

The body is rust free and very clean. 2 little dings on the passenger side door but nothing rediculous. The sunroof has a dent from when someone tried to pry it open, but it doesnt leak. The hood could use some love, maybe even repaint.

I have a new axle boost for the ripped driver side axle waiting to be put in.

Anyway, on with the pics:

This car is (was) fast. Best dyno to date was 325whp/226ft/lbs of torque at 15psi untuned on 550 injectors.

It is currently running a map for the 750’s by Mike, but we were having some ignition issues on the dyno so we stopped.

Ive since then fixed these issues, but didn’t go back to the dyno for retune/ up the boost. This setup has serious potential.

Easily can handle 20 psi on pump, probably 25 or so on race gas.

At 16psi, prior to the recent headwork, this car pulled Skrappar and he trapped 118, so Id say its making in the 320-340whp currently with room for improvement.

The current problem is electrical however, and I cant find it/figure it out. Something seems to be arcing in the intake manifold making the car run whacky at 2k rpm. But if someone knows what they are doing, and fix it, the car is ready to go.

Thats it really. If you have any questions, ask away or PM me.

Asking 8000 obo

wow . glws

:rofl: GLWS…

trade for a modded 05 yamaha superjet?

I’d like ca$h rather than trades

Sure, Go ahead and sell it before we can rematch with my high boost setup. :tdown:

:lol: GLWS

Quick car right here.

dude, dont give up on it. it looks like u have a lot of time and money invested in this car. i’m sure a few people on here would be more than willing to help you figure it out. i’ve seen this car b4 and it looks really sharp. don’t let a little electrical porblem discourage you.

LOOSE THAT MSD…i shit u not i had allsorts of problems with it running and shit with mymsd i took it alloff and havent had a problem sense. YOU DO NOT NEED MSD on a honda. i hit 650wheel with stock ign. go back to stock ign

nice clean car and a nice person glws i would buy it but its a lil more then what i have

Good luck with the sale, Scott :tup:

that valve cover is fucking awesome!

the price seems uber high for a car that isnt running correctly. hopefuly lazie’s advice will help.

Its back to stock ignition after the dyno. That pic is old.

This electrical problem is not the reason why Im selling. Ive posted this FS on Honda Tech about a month ago, but its basically the straw that broke the camels back.

Price might seem high because these are quality parts and the problem seems minor.

wow…very hot EF. GLWS man.

im not denying that at all. but, if the problem is that minor, wouldnt it be more worth it to just have sometime fix it?

either way, i still love that valve cover :tup:.

One would think… :gotme:

Ill keep tinkering, working on it, driving it if it indeed gets fixed, but it will still remain for sale at the same price.

I knew over winter Id put it up for sale this summer, so I figured Id post it up.

Glws…this car is fast…it needs some tlc but its fast.

Yeah but it took him a year to fix a boost leak in a bad coupler…j/k scott.

nice car man glws

wanna trade for a 95 delsol w/ b16 n eg civic front end

plus XS power turbo kit (only bad thing really is the turbo)
n all the other things for the turbo…like DSM injectors, resistors in such

not looking for a trade really.

But you can sell your stuff, then buy this :wink: