FS: 1994 Honda Civic Si B16A/Integra GSR tranny

FS Item:
here is some pics of the car.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/nemesis_83/DSCN2126.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/nemesis_83/DSCN2121.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/nemesis_83/DSCN2115.jpg

Description:
I began by parting out this car(ended up selling just the turbo kit)

but I would like to sell the whole thing, I am asking $4000 for the complete car, has rebuilt B16A with ARP head studs and low CR head gasket cuz it was turbo at one point (you can replace the head gasket with a stock one or thinner and regain the NA power, or better yet, turbo this car it comes with a chip ready ECU as well, so you can get any map programmed on to it, will accept Crome and the equivaletn OBD1 tuning software.

Engine has maybe 5-7k on it, was rebuilt and spec’d out this year, new timing belt 5 months ago, new water pump, new battery relocated to the trunk, new windshield cuz the old one was cracked.

Sunroof has no leaks, new weather seals.

Had some body work done by maaco because it is a honda and had some surface rust on the 1/4s has a new paintjob

Umm what else, car has no AC, has a manual steering rack put in instead of the power steering rack, rear integra disk brakes, has 1 bad bushing that would need to be replaced(passed safety) other than that the bushings are solid.

Car passed E test this year so it is still on file at the minestry.

If interested call me 519 451 7841 ask for Martin or PM me or email me m_pajak@hotmail.com

Reason for Selling:
Moving on to different things

Price:
$4000 firm

Martin
519-451-7841
m_pajak@hotmail.com

Please serious people only, I would appreciate no low balling, this car would cost alot more to build so my loss is your gain, stock 94 si coupes go for 4K in the trader then you’d have to buy the engine, tranny, brakes and so on and pay a shop to install.

would u part out at all?

Its not worth parting it out, I need to sell the whole car.

So B16A non turbo then?

Yes, non turbo…it still has the thicker head gasket (cometic) and ARP head studs, compression ratio is about 9.7:1 if you wanna go NA you could easily sell this head gasket for about 50-60 bux, buy yourself a single layer and have 10.7:1CR

but If I was to buy this car I would turbo it.

I would also like to add, I fired the car up today and since it has no header you can see everything, well let me say it dosnt burn a drop of oil or coolant and there is absolutly no blow by when you look in to the PCV system just air pressure, engine runs as mint as the day it was built.

Edited first post

you fired up the car with no exhaust manifold of ANY sort?

carful doing that… some engines get pretty upset with you when they dont have ANY backpressure.

GT

lol, please explain what you mean by Upset? I have been building engines for years and this is the first time I hear something like this.

Still for sale, open to resonable offers.

how so?

how so?[/quote]

What he ment was that you would get shitty performance, which is true, but the engine wont get ruined because of this, you just wont get your maximum performance out of the car.