FS: Turbo Parts

pending, getting pics tonight.

how bad is the motor fucked up now that u dropped it? like did it crack something?

^^^ one of the cam gears died a horrible death, i know that much so far

Adam, Im crying man, crying.

dude, dont do it

dont sell everything

your getting a brand new motor either way??? might as well just boost the motor thats coming in, u even told me that it was fun as hell while it was driving, just keep it man

DO IT!!

as i told adam yesterday

Nissan240sxPOS: trust me, it feels amazing to get it back together, no matter what, and then stand in front of the car, point at it and scream the words “i fucking own you, im the man … im the fucking man … what now BITCH?”

and its soooo true

I couldnt belive you didnt catch that shit while it was falling lol… but all in all sorry for the accident…but it happens u just got to pick up and move on…anyways any fuel pressure guage? or any other gauges? there is a is300 i seen for $13500 around my neighbor hood. it silver thats all i know lol. but let me konw bout the gauges

all parts are on hold till tommorow night.

like i told you tonight man dont give up shit is fixable the head is fine you gotta get a cam gear man dont sell the turbo kit, take the extra time you got to build it right.

Dont do it. Take the time to do it right. Dont give up on it now. Once you have it running then it will be all worth it. Only other option that I would consider doing is a full 2jz TT out of the MKIV and then be done with it. Dont sell your turbo kit tho if your not gonna go the TT route. Your sooooo close to being done

tsk tsk… “i told u so”

SOOOOOOOOO fucking true. after all the shit i went through it feels so good to fucking romp this pig a little bit, i just got lean it out a bit cause its spittin and throw a bit of timing in and WOT here i come. DONT SELL IT…i thought about selling mine for the past 2 yrs of problems, but now its all worth it and i will NOT sell this car for ANY amount of money considered sane