FS: Turbo Stuff

TURBO PARTS FOR SALE IN CANADIAN FUNDS

1=Sohc turbo manifold with divorced wastegate piping and T3/T4 turbo in great shape, turbo is .82 ar turbine, and a h-3 T4 compressor, it’s an awesome turbo for the 2.4l engine, will throw in down pipe, this turbo can MOVE
ASKING $520

2= 45mm turbosmart stainless steel wastgate, with v band flanges…this is an awesome top of the line wastegate!!! (INCLUDES DUMP TUBE MUFFLER)
ASKING $400

3=Tial 35mm wastegate silver top, stainless construction
ASKING $150

4=JWT custom SOHC TURBO ECU, 4bar system with , 4x550cc injectors, ford cobra 3” MAF, this is plug and play, comes with connectors, and makes your turbo SOHC run like OEM. Good to 21psi boost or approx 450rwhp. This really is a great fuel management system.
ASKING $620

5=SDS EIC (extra injector controller) has 2x 550cc injectors, will throw in the braided hose that is attached to it, is boost variable sensing…good system if you are just staring out
ASKING $320

6=Spearco intercooler, 27x3x7
ASKING $350

7=SOHC turbo system plumbing in stainless steel, all the turbo piping from turbo to intake
ASKING $150

8=SOHC long block, bored 20 over, o-ringed, balanced, polished, knife edged, manley NASCAR rods, custom flat top ross pistons with dropped lands, built for severe duty, head is plumbed with 5030FI nos kit as well, is set up for turbo system, has expanded oil capacity oil pan, headed is ported and polished…this is a GEM of a motor, will throw in the NOS system including a 10lb tank (this is a steal)
ASKING $2100

9=BLITZ SBC ID, both units…this is the ULTIMATE boost controller speed controller system…….they talk to each other via infrared , speed dependent boost, has speedometer, and digital accelerometers… this is 100% the best boost control system out there!!
ASKING $420

10=Turbo timer
ASKING $25

11=Greddy type s- BOV
Asking $150

12=spare s13/s14 transmissions I have 2
ASKING $200 each

13=Jacobs NOS mastermind system….(computer control NOS system for 5030FI kit)
Has busted mounting frame, but works fine
ASKING $120

14= PDM Custom SOHC turbo cam, 407 lift, 270 duration
ASKING $300

15=PDM Custom FULL SOHC race cam, 503 lift, 300 duration
ASKING $300

ALL PARTS READY FOR INSPECTION AT SHOP, Some parts may require you to help me disassemble from car at time of pick up. If you are interested in a Package deal for the SOHC turbo system please contact me.

TYOGA@ROGERS.COM

P# 705-435-2683

Adam Hutchinson

OHH

long block includes a Firdanza flywheel and ACT 3 puck race clutch

Adam your making me drool over that motor. If only the pocket book said yes :lol:

Awsome price! You can’t build this from scratch for anywhere near this price.

Andrew.

how much power is that long block putting out without a turbo?

Its stock compression ratio, so probably a touch better than stock numbers. But what does it matter, a motor like this is used to run big boost and make big numbers. And/or to be abused behond belief racing.

Andrew.

this motor is so fuken strong with boost, its retarded

i kept stock compression…so maybe a bit more than stock since its over bored and the head is ported… if you added the race cam …it would make alot more power i would wager you would get 155rwhp easy from it, since you could rev the piss out of it

Adam

what brand turbo timer do you have?

do you have pics of the 10lb nitrous bottle? i also need the nozzle, solenoid and braided line – let me know if you have any of these –

i pm you ADAM .never got it ?

brand is NOS, its a 10lb blue bottle, i have the solinoids, hoses ect… the direct port nozzles are still on the head…but you can but those separate for your car…

i would sell the bottle and solinoids and braided lines for $200

Adam

greddy type S bov SOLD

I let you a message on your phone
really interested for the Blitz boost controller
819-732-5832

hi …got your message… its still wired in the car… you can come help me uninstall it when you pick it up…

still lots available

well it looks like your going to do it yourself because im located in Quebec 8)

hey man ,
i think i msged you before about the manifold, but i was wondering, i saw this post for all your SOHC turbo stuff. The 2 things above is what i want.

Would you take ( i know it s along shot but you have had this stuff for a while now) but will you take 700$ for all of it? :smiley: If not, what were you/would you take for both these items and included pieces?