FS/TW: 1992 Mustang LX Drag Rolling Chassis

I am posting this up for a friend to gauge interest. Should a serious offer be presented, and it is what he is looking for (i have a general idea), he WILL sell this car.

Now, on to the details. It is a 1992 Mustang LX Hatchback. It is calypso green. It is set up for drag racing. Basically all you need is a motor and trans, and your good to go! MANY people know this car and its condition, and im sure will chime in and vouch for it.

I will list everything it has (the best i can) and you will have a bunch of options, such as…if you want the car without the fuel system, or without the ignition system etc etc, those can be deducted to reduce the cost.

I only have 1 pic of it in its recent state. Keep in mind…there was NO expense spared in the construction of this rolling chassis.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/NorwalkFire073.jpg

EXTERIOR

Fresh paint on 1/2 the car. It is solid, with no rust or dents. Its quite nice. It has lexan windows, all the way around (except the rear quarter glass). It has a cervini’s cowl induction hood, and ed quay rear spoiler.

INTERIOR

Fully gutted. Doors have been hollowed out, and covered with aluminum inner door skins. It has 1 racing seat with harness. It has a custom 12 point roll cage with padding. Aluminum dash with autometer gauges. It has a painless wiring kit, with switch box and push button start mounted overhead. B&M Ratchet shifter with brake button. Aluminum rear firewall, protecting the fuel cell and battery (optima) with a cut off switch exiting where the license plate goes.

FUEL SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)

Mallory 175 Pump, mallory Regulator (return style). SS Braided fuel lines from front to rear. 5 Gallon Fuel Cell in hatch area.

ELECTRONICS (OPTIONAL)

MSD Digital 6 box. Blaster 2 Coil, Optima battery with cutoff. Painless wiring with switch box. Push button start. Autometer Gauges, Temp, Volts, oil pres. and 5 inch tack with shift light.

CHASSIS / SUSPENSION

Now i dont know EVERYTHING here, but i will try. It currently has a Tubular kmember in it for a small block chevy. A QA1 small block ford k-member will come with it if you choose. If the buyer plans on keeping with having a SBC powered mustang, we have a killer set of custom Lemons headers for sale seperately, as well as a drive shaft.
In the front, there is Tubular control arms, and QA1 fully adjustable coil overs. the rear Has the Comp eng. adjustable rear shocks, double adjustable upper and lower control arms with spherical bushings, UPR anti roll bar kit. Weld 8 hole big and skinnies complete as pictured. Caster Camber plates. Flaming River manual rack & pinion. Im pretty sure it has new brakes as well.

REAREND

8.8 Rear jig straightened and welded tubes…4.10 gears with a full spool, c-clip eliminators, and 31 spline axels…welded wheelie bars.

MISC.

I am not 100% sure if its going with the car or not…and im sure it is, but it has a wizard aluminum radiator and electric cooling fan…keep in mind, the rad is set up for a chevy and was custom made to fit in the mustang, so the upper and lower outlets may be on the wrong side if using a ford motor.

This is the jist of it, and i am CERTAIN i am missing tons of info. I can tell you this car is built as solid as it gets, and goes down the track straight as an arrow. The reason for selling, is he is looking to upgrade to a lighter tube chassis car with his current motor/trans combo. There is NOTHING wrong with this car!! Drop in your motor /trans combo and take it down the track, or nix some of the above things and make it your own!

If you or anyone you know is SERIOUSLY interested…PM me and we will talk. After we talk, if your interested to know more about the car, and would like to see it, I will give you his contact info.

Thanks.

PM sent.

Is the factory hood available?

actually, there are 2 hoods stock hoods sitting around. both calypso green…one is plain, and one has some gay airbrushing on it. PM me if interested.

The airbrush … is fucking sweet … whoever did it did a great job

^^lol…it looks like a vagina.

I know … a bad ass purple vagina with a mustang logo poppin out of it …

:bump:

TTT, This just in…a price…

Everything except the motor and trans (obviously) and the digital 6 MSD box…$5500 OBO.
so, drop your motor/trans/ignition in, and take it down the track!

damn. me wanting a hood and having little dough right now, what is yer ballpark for the hoods? not sure i want a grape twat on my hood though. I know Calypso is way different from my Teal.

Wow. I can’t belive he is selling this.

Very clean car. Top quality work. Great seller :tup:

^^ definately a nice ride. He is selling it because, well…he just bought something else :snky:

^^yeah, I just heard from him too…but I didn’t want to spill the beans. :snky: not that he needs to be :snky:

TTT picked up new :snky: today…this one has to go!