Just bought a 92 Mustang LX

Ok well I just bought a project car for school and to regain my dream car. There is no motor or transmission and its missing a few body panels but it will be inside the garage the entire time its up there.But anyhow I just bought a 92 Mustang LX and I’m taking it up to Wyo-Tech to stick a full roll cage in it and box in the A-arms and weld some seams to make it stiffer and not to mention make my own frame connectors. I was just wondering because I’ve never put a cage or anything in the means of fabrication for that matter in a car. I was wondering if anyone could help me with what size piping I should go with for my roll cage.Mind you I’m putting a FULL cage not a street cage I’m not sure if that matters I’m going to make it my all out drag car.I have intentions of running a 347 stroker with a healthy shot of nitrous so I want something that will be perfect for this application.Any help will go a long way considering I have to place my order for the piping soon so I’ll need some answers fast.Thanks

cool. any pics?

Well it’s not much to look at yet haha but when I get the rear end underneathe of it and get it up here to school I’ll take a few pics of it.