FS: Twin-tip Skis w/bindings, Bindings, and a Mountain Bike.

Well I telemark ski now so I dont really have use for my alpine skis, I also have a spare set of bindings laying around and I’m looking to sell my mountain bike to build up something a bit lighter for this upcoming season.

Here’s the Scoop:
Skis:
Scott P3 twin tip skis in 184cm with Rossignol Axial 140 race bindings with wide brake kit (DIN 5-14). The skis are in really good shape with only one minor base repair which I have pictured. I’m looking to get $250 OBO for these:

Base repair:

Bindings:
Rossignol FTX 105 (DIN 3-10)
These bindings are a few yrs old (around 2000-2001 or so is when I bought them new) They were used for a couple seasons then just sat for a while. They share the same awesome toe piece as the Rossignol Axial series (which hasnt really changed much over the years). They are in perfect working order and have the usual wear and tear scuff marks on them. They would be a great binding for any beginner-upper level intermediate skier. I would like SOLD

Now the Bike. Its a sad day that I have to part with it but now that I’ve lost some pounds this bike is a little over built for my liking. Its an Ironhorse Yakuza Aniki that has been very upgraded. It features 7" of rear wheel travel and 6" of front wheel travel. This bike is built mainly for downhill/freeride purposes so taking it for a ride around the block is probably not a good idea as it weighs in around 42lbs. I would reccomend this bike to someone in the 5’6"-5’11" range who tips the scales at 200+lbs or if you are lighter you could always swap the rear spring out for a lighter one and probably sell the Titanium spring that’s on there for more than you would pay for a factory Manitou spring. Also I will include a different seat than the one that is on there. As you can see it is a bit ratty but my ass loves it and I cant find a new one so I am riding that one till it disintegrates.

Here are the component specs on the bike I have noted what has been upgraded and what is original:

Frame: Ironhorse Yakuza Aniki
Front Fork: Marzocchi Bomber ZR-1 FRIII Paid about $300 for it new (Upgraded from new)
Rear Shock: Manitou Swinger 6-way with RCS Ti spring Complete with custom bushings made by shifts very own Boxersix :slight_smile: New this shock sells for around $300-$350 WITHOUT a spring.
Cranks: FSA (Original Part)
Front Derraileur: Shimano Alivio (Original Part)
Chain: SRAM (upgraded)
Rear Derraileur/Shifters: SRAM X.7 (Upgraded)
Brakes: Hayes MX-3 Mechanical Discs with 8" rotors (Original)
Brake Levers: Avid SD-Ti (Titanium hardware) (Upgraded)
Handlebars/Stem: Titec El Norte (Upgraded)
Wheels: Transition Revolution 36 (36 spokes/wheel), these wheels are absolute tanks and withstand a ton of abuse. The wheelset alone retails new for $319. (Upgraded)
Tires: Panaracer Fire FR in a 2.3" width. (Upgraded)
Seat: (not pictured) WTB Speed V (Upgraded)
Headset: FSA (Original)
Pedals: Crank Brothers 50/50X (Upgraded)
Seatpost: Ironhorse (Original)

and Pictures:

Rear shock:

SOLD

Awesome deal on the skis and bike. Somebody buy this ish.

Thanks man, oh and heres a stock picture of the bike so you can see the upgrades side by side:

Oh and the skis have never seen a rail in their life, I used them for all mtn skiing not park riding, but they are a twintip and are designed for things of that nature.

Go on…Waiting… Antique Models

^Spam

Those are pretty nice. Too bad you weren’t selling at the beginning of the season

theres still a good 6 weeks of skiing left!

I really want that bike but I really don’t have money for it. :’(
Trade for a built 20" trails bike?

What I’m saying is, I bought a new set up at the beginning of the season. :lol

Gotcha! lol

Nah no trades, unless of course its for an ironhorse 6point6 or 7point5 bike.

skierdood, where are you located?
i might want to pick those bindings up off of you

Guilderland.

alright im picking up a new set of chronics towards the end of the week so i will probably pick these up then too

Sounds good, lemme know!

will do man

Bindings are sold!

The bike is sold! Anyone for some nice skis at a good price? I’ll drop the price to $200 on the skis.