FS: Ultimate Ears SuperFi 3 Studio IEM's (headphones)

Just bought these and I can’t get them to stay in my ears well. I have strange ears and no matter what tips I use they wont stay put. However, when I hold them in, they sound very good for a cheap IEM. Perfect upgrade for someone who just got an ipod etc. They’re black, come with all accessories (minus disposable foam tips), used maybe 10 minutes. I’m just going to get some regular full size phones instead.
http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/products/superfi/superfi3studio_description.php
They cost me $70 shipped last week, so $60 obo. Be reasonable. I can take pics if you’d like. They will be thoroughly cleaned also.
-Bob

the hearing and speech center at UB does custom ear molds for your ears i was thinking about getting a set cuz i have funny ears tooi think that are like 130$ or so
i hate earbuds they fall out all the time for me too

glws

thanks, I’m just going to get closed back so I can block out my coworkers even more!

bump

bump still have them

$50!

Nothing blocks coworkers better than the foam sleeves I have on my Shure ear buds. I can have it paused and it’s like I have earplugs in. With music playing I can’t hear anything around me. Good at times, but certainly not good if/when you need to hear your environment.

Bump, still have them

bump

just found these after i moved. BUMP!