Skull Candy Headphones for Ipod...

Ok i just bought them and they sound very good, they are the kind that you stick in your ears, but they seem to be louder when not all the way in my ear, so kinda strange, im affraid of going def from them lol! Anyone else have them?

are you a 16 year old snowboarder… I fucking hate skull candy…

but if the sound quality is good… thats good to hear… I just assumed it was a shit product

wat

http://www.hardcloud.com/uploads/products/Scheshwh_m.jpg

50 mm speakers. loud as shit, and love every second of them. i use them for snowboarding and they are sick! great sound.

never heard those but wouldnt be surprised with how loud they would be either!

i have gone threw my fair share of mid priced head phones and found that the best quality sound i have come across has been skull candy, atleast the pair i have. i payed about 40$ for my pair.

My little brother had a set of the big ones this summer when i saw him… i will say they’re prob the best sub $50 headphones i’ve ever heard. They probably beat out some of the headphones I used to use for audio mixing back in the day.

I have skull candy head phones. They are durable and really loud. Sound quality is good to me, but I am not an audio-phile. I have taken NASTY spills with them on, and they take it pretty well. I use them at work as speakers, and that is at about 25% volume. When snowboarding, I usually take em off my ears on the lift and point them outward so everyone can hear.

edit: I have these ones

have you ever tried skull candy? They are a solid headphone company. Not nearly as good as the top of the line Sennheisers but they are pretty damn good for the price

I paid $23 after tax at bestbuy, they sound great to me!

BEST BUY = EPIC FAIL

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/2311803027_402dc76ef6.jpg?v=0
thats what mine look like, but im affraid i will go deaf because they are the type u stick in your ears! They sound like subs lol, really good bas for so small, and crystal clear! but i want to have my ears still, if i turn it up it doesnt hurt like if ur in a club and its super loud, so should i be fine as long as it feels not too loud, or is it still a chance it might be louder then i think cus its in my ear? Thanks. lol

Yeah, hearing is something I wouldn’t play around with. If you lose it, you don’t get it back. Just keep the volume low if possible…

I got a pair of skull candy ear buds for my phone (iphone) since the stockers didn’t like going through the washing machine/dryer

So far I’ve been pretty impressed. Sound a lot better imo… louder too.

I agree, i set my volume limit on my ipod so i cant go too loud, but idk they sound so good i want to crank it but… i dont want to lose my hearing lol! They have good bass though!

my iphone headphones just died. i might look into these?

Well they seem to be very good quality for sure, lot of bass compared to alot of others i have been through, and im not talking about just in rap, they just have overall good sound with everything it seems!

Not from bestbuy though…save some money…Target has them I know

their nice too because they’re iphone friendly and also work with standard headphone jacks

eh, mine only cost 10.00 (at best buy). For high priced shit I would agree, but for 10 dollars it’s kind of moot

Not to long ago I bought a 100pk of blank DVD+Rs from newegg.com and had them shipped for about $30 less then what I could have gotten them for at BestBuy.

Newegg however does not sell skullcandy…yet