Earbud headphone suggestions

I had a pair of Skull Candy in hear headphones from Best Buy for $20 and loved them. I went to Best Buy last night and decided to by into the Bose hype and got their in head headphone/microphone ones for $120 and they work good but honestly the quality of them is the same as the Skull Candy ones I had for $20.

Anyone else have some suggestions for ones to look at? I see a bunch of threads with suggestions but they are a lot of on ear ones. I don’t need a studio quality headphones but some basic noise canceling and good bass would be great.

Why not go back to the Skull Candy? I have 'em and love them, no need to waste $$$ especially on buds

I think thats what I am going back to but figured I would ask and see if anyone else has suggestions. I found Skull Candy by people posting in other threads.

target had skull candy earbuds on sale for $9 last week. eek.

I’ve heard from others (not directly) that apple’s higher end ones are the best value below $100 currently.

I’ve always liked the shure e2c for the price (~70) also.

i have these now http://www.v-moda.com/home.aspx

there were $30, i think they might have been a little better then my skull candies.

But now that i see how gay there website is… i dont think i would have bought them if there were not reccommended.

EDIT: mine dont look as fancy as the ones on the site… weird, i just googled whats on the side of my headphones and that popped up! i bought mine at Radioshack

I’ve got $20 dollar skull candy headphones now and they’re nice, but they replaced a $30 dollar pair of Altec Lansings (from Best Buy) that I broke. The Altecs were well worth the extra $10 bucks. Much better bass, more comfortable, nice woven cable jacket. I can’t wait for these to break so I can get another pair of Altecs.

I won’t spend more than that on headphones. I’m too likely to break and/or lose them.

Got a pair of the Skull Candy’s that I rarely use. They work pretty good!

Ya that is why I think I am returning these. Afraid to throw them into my pocket or something and break them.

only thing that breaks for me is usually some type of connection issue inside the ear bud, and it get static when i move the wire, or i completely lose a speaker… it like ruins my workout days once this happens… or maybe it helps because i usually get pissed about it lol.

Shures. I love mine.

i have these koss’
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/Koss-KE29-black-fb-85147646.jpg

cost me $40 at walmart and after using them for so long i like them better than the skull candy set i had. thats just my opinion though.

in-ear monitors all the way!

earbuds are bad for you…

My Shure ear buds shit the bed after a year.

Shure definitely has better bass and the treble is just how I like it, but durability… :tif:

I’d rather buy 3 pairs of Skull Candy earbuds for ~$30 on sale. My only tip is that you should put a small bead of super-glue around the main earbud assembly.

I go through earbuds like crazy. I’ve had the $20 SkullCandy ones but they weren’t for me. I use the $30 ones (from Best Buy) as my workout buds. I got the Bose $100 pair last year for Christmas and they’re good… not great. Compared to the SkullCandy’s and Sony’s they seem to handle bass a little better, and hold highs truer without distortion. Klipsch just put out a pair for like $70 that I’ve had a brief listen to, and I think they are a better value than the Bose pair.

I have a pair of Shure’s and a pair of Skull Candy’s. The Shures are perfect for all the travel I do by plane… no more annoying engine noise etc. They sound better than my Skull Candy’s, too. The Skull Candy’s are my “if I lose them / break them I don’t care” pair, which I use at the gym and while riding my bike.

They both have pro’s and con’s. The Shures are definitely better sound quality. The Skull Candy’s are very good sound quality for the price.