Earbuds w/ Bass

I got the new Apple earbuds for the bass…

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MA850G/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0Ng&mco=MjE0NDg0NQ

I was not really happy with them as they need the exact fit to sound right and I seem to be just larger than the smallest earbud attachment and smaller than the medium. I saw these below but I wanted to know what you all think or if you have a particular set that you like. Thanks!

Apple fails to make a decent ear bud again…

Im so surprised

Anything from Sennheiser

im using a pair of $40 koss earbuds i picked up at walmart.
theyve got some good bass and they come with three different sized cover things for them.

Shure. Do it.

+1000

I just bought these:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Shure-SCL3-Sound-Isolating-Earphones-104607122-i1371899.gc

and not only can I now actually listen to music while I’m playing my drums, but the sound quality just listening to music is awesome.

Skull candys, i like mine sound good have bass, 17.99 at radio shake, Bestbuy was out of them when i looked monday.

I think I am gonna get these…

They go as low as 4hz…

Those look decent, however being able to go down to 4hz doesn’t really mean anything. You’re looking for clarity in low ranges, not how long can she go. You probably won’t hear anything under 15hz anyway.

Shure makes very good buds. Check reviews on Amazon and such.
Sonys have a long history of suck.

I bought some Shure I2C-M. I am not a fan and definitly no bass. But the mic works well.

I also had a set of Skullcandy Inkd Earbuds and liked those, but my bro “borrowed” them. For $10 buck they were great.

THe reviews of these were very good with the only knock being that they produced highs that were a little lacking. I don’t give a shit about highs since these are for the gym and gym only as I am not going to be playing Beethoven or Mozart when trying to lift.

coby CV-E311 they are 9.99 and the best I have bought yet… I put superglue in the area where the wire goes into the bud …i have broke 2 sets…

But I like them… and its $10

Honestly as far as Bass goes i have a pair of 12.99 Koss and a 120.00 pair of ER6’s the Koss had much more in ear bass while the ER6 did have notably less the sound quality was much better.

I know it’s not the best comparison but i did really miss the bass from the koss once i changed over. I chalked it up to sacrifice of quality.

Try out the ear candy ink’d. I got them from TJ Maxx I believe for like 10 bux. Worth a shot at $10 :tup: