FS: Valentine One Radar

I bought a car that had this radar in it. The radar was wired into the car. I had someone that wanted to buy it and then decided not to last minute. So I have a Valentine One radar for sale I did some research they go for ruffly around 400$ im selling mine for 150$. Needs new wire unless you want to wire it back into your car.

what version? how old? etc etc?

Valentine one. i dont know that the rest not thaat old though seem slike the new one when i compare pictures of the two

What is the serial number on it?

2384610321 but why do you want the S number ?

So they can check the upgrade on it.

Looks like this model is very old, they want 279 alone just to upgrade it.

Upgrade Recommendation: We’re uncomfortable now with the Ka performance of these early “superwide” units. We’ve made major steps up in Ka since then, and Ka alerts are now numerous. If you value performance, we advise upgrading. You will also enjoy far fewer Ka false alarms. Upgrades add our latest front-and-rear laser warning; also “internal” Mode Memory, LEDs for band identification, and POP Protection and Euro Mode.

orrection, Serial number is 238461032

Serial number is 10 digits.

correction again 2384610322

same upgrade recommendation for that serial number.

so…$300 +$279 to bring it up to spec or $400 for a new one.

hrm

It’s worth about $50-$100 TOPS. For $350 new you can get a refurb from the manufacturer (not always, but sometimes), and for $400 you get a new one under warranty.

glws…

oh wow i did not know this. Well If anyone is intrested still ill sell it for 150 firm.

:poke:

$150 + $279 = $429

That’s more expensive than a new one under warranty.

lol the math is strong in this thread.

if you dont plan on buying it then why you complaining about how much hes selling it for?

No one is really complaining, simply pointing out the value, or lack thereof.

^that person :suckoff::blah::rolljerk::gtfo:

Too bad that’s not a guy.