FS: Venison

I have lots of it. I paid someone to shoot me a deer and drop it at a butcher shop. I went to the shop today and picked up a huge box of vac packed meat. I have Ground, steak, stew, etc…

I really do wan’t all of it for myself, but there is a full freezer worth of it. If anyone wants some, make me an offer on any of the cuts that you would want.

Here is what you get from a basic breakdown of the animal (before grinding, chopping, and slicing):

http://www.best-venison.com/images/cuts.jpg

Pricing on whats left:

Tenderloin: 10oz; (2 total in the package See #11 in above drawing)
Roast: $10 /lb (~$20.00 /ea.) 1lb 14oz; 2 lb; (1 per package see #5)
Loin: $14 /lb (~$30.00 /ea.) ( 1 pieces @ 2lb 2oz; (each weighs the same see #7)
Ground: $4.50 /lb (~$10.50 per pack) 5 pkgs ranging 2lb 4oz - 2lb 12oz
Stew: $6.00 /lb ($9.00 per pack) 1lb 8oz; 1lb 12oz; 1lb 8oz; (3 total pkgs)
Steak: $9.75 /lb (~$11.00 /pack) 1lb 2oz; 1lb 2oz; 1lb 5oz; 1lb 2oz; 1lb 3oz (4 steaks per package 5 packages total)
All I am willing to part with is gone if it is small red and in italics

god venison is sooo fucking awesome. I can’t wait until my parents package some for me.

Loins rock BTW!

did you take it to china king? i kid i kid, but i love making venison jerky in the oven…its sooooo goood

bring a flyer to the china king?

edit~was beat

if you made some jerky i would probably buy that. don’t want to do it myself.

too slow junior

PM me what your looking to get … im very interested

I am not too sure what I really want for it. There are so many different cuts and grades. In total this cost $165 for all of the meat on hand. I am unsure of the total weight at the moment to make a cost to weight ratio.

What exactly do you think that you would want? Ground, Steak, Stew… Etc

preparation:
take the back strap and cut it into 1" cubes
marinate them in honey in the fridge for a day
wrap cubes with a strip of bacon
skewer the bacon onto the venison cubes with a toothpick

Grilling:
the grill should be medium to hot
when the bacon is cooked the cubes are done

this is one of the best things you will ever eat.

From the NY DEC website…

http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/8305.html

Sale of Deer or Bear Meat Prohibited

It is unlawful to sell deer or bear flesh. Other than flesh, the parts from legally taken and reported deer and bear may be sold only if tagged prior to sale. Tag shall be provided by the hunter or the buyer and include the hunter’s license number, date of birth, signature, printed name and the town and county location of kill.

Well that would make my initial purchase just as illegal then. Might as well keep up the trend.

Sweet! I’ll take a package of steaks and a package of stew meat off of your hands. PM on the way.

it is not illegal to pay to have the deer butchered, just to sell the meat.

lol I didn’t just pay to have the deer butchered… I do not hunt. I basically called in a hit on a deer.

did ya get my pm ??

FUCK!!! I was just typing up the weights of all the packages… and I hit my touch pad and closed the window as I entered the last one… I guess I will start over!!

This is package weights for all meat. read notes in ( ).

Roast: 1lb 14oz; 2 lb; (1 per package see #5)
Chops: 2 pieces @ 2lb 2oz; (each weighs the same see #7)
Ground: 9 pkgs ranging 2lb 4oz - 2lb 12oz
Stew: 1lb 8oz; 1lb 12oz; 1lb 8oz; (3 total pkgs)
Steak: 1lb 2oz; 1lb 2oz; 1lb 5oz; 1lb 2oz; 1lb 3oz (4 steaks per package 5 packages total)

I think that is all, I really don’t want to dig through a third time to check though.

Yes I will respond in a min. I thought I already did :gotme:

ok … Ill take the loin
3 packs of steaks
4 packs of ground
1 pack of stew

Pricing:

Roast: $10 /lb (~$20.00 /ea.) 1lb 14oz; 2 lb; (1 per package see #5)
Loin: $14 /lb (~$30.00 /ea.) ( 2 pieces @ 2lb 2oz; (each weighs the same see #7)
Ground: $4.50 /lb (~$10.50 per pack) 9 pkgs ranging 2lb 4oz - 2lb 12oz
Stew: $6.00 /lb ($9.00 per pack) 1lb 8oz; 1lb 12oz; 1lb 8oz; (3 total pkgs)
Steak: $9.75 /lb (~$11.00 /pack) 1lb 2oz; 1lb 2oz; 1lb 5oz; 1lb 2oz; 1lb 3oz (4 steaks per package 5 packages total)

where do you live man ill take some stew, and what part do you use to make jerkey? anyone know

I sold the stew like 3 minutes ago… I have to update the list. Sorry. If there is anything else let me know.

do you know what type of the meet is used for jerkey? ill take whatever that is lol