FS: VG30DE $200

I’m so sick of this thing just taking up space…somebody please take it…

at first i wanted to keep it for parts since there’s gotta be like $800 or more in individual parts on it…but i now know that if i ever break anything, i’ll probably just buy it new, and i’ve also realized that i’m way way way too lazy to ever want to take this motor apart to do an insane build, or sell it part by part, or whatever…

If somebody on here has the patience to work on it, or wants to use it for another cool 240SX project, it’s definitely got potential. about 88K miles on it, always ran fine (that is, when i didnt have electrical problems keeping it from starting…), and while i drove it about up to the day it was taken out of the car, Newman seems to think it wasn’t in the greatest of shape. That said, i’m only asking $200 for it.

It’s missing the coil packs, CAS, a couple injector clips…and i think that’s about it. The block is the same as the TT, so it’s capable of handling the same power these things can put out in stock bottom end form…the only difference is i THINK a few bolts that are used to plug oil lines that would feed the turbos on a TT.

dont the TT blocks have larger cooling passages…

? not sure…

a while ago Z1 had a big tech page up about the differences between the tt and na’s, and all i remember reading about was the oil for the turbos. And the heads were machined differently, and obviously lower compression on the tt’s. Other than that i dont think so…but i may be wrong. I dont think Z1 has that tech sheet up any more, which sucks…because i dont think i have a hard copy anywhere saved at home, but i’ll look for it again online and in my piles of papers at home, and make sure my info posted here is correct

is it the RHD rack? that won’t work on the LHD car.

fixed

thanks for the heads up

will you part the maf?

i dont have an extra MAF…

all i have is the complete engine for sale

If you gave me $300 I’d consider taking it from you.

BUMP

Price now lowered to $100…for a complete and very tough engine…

Again, if somebody has the time to part this out, it can be a devent investment…or even can be used for a pretty nutty build if the time/money is available to you.