FS: Virginity??

http://cbs13.com/watercooler/selling.virginity.tuition.2.814271.html

:idhitit:

Not for a million dollars… stupid whore.

hahaha. after seeing the thread title and the poster, i thought you meant yourself.

:rofl:

All she wants to do is get her master’s degree in family and marriage counseling and be a psychologist.

wow lol sounds she is gonna need counseling lol
although :idhitit:

:bowrofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I should have saw that coming…

thats what I was thinking

:bowrofl:

i do believe this is the funniest post i’ve read in a while. sorry that the subject of our amusement is you, paul.

:bowrofl: :puttingonflamesuitforbeingstupid:

X3

“Natalie is a very smart girl. All she wants to do is get her master’s degree in family and marriage counseling and be a psychologist. She’s selling her virginity to accomplish that”

Quid Pro Quo, Clarice?

She’s going to end up like Hannibal, fucking with people’s minds and making them do stupid shit. :slight_smile:

I was thinking this thread was about the author.

no thanks.

she was on Howard Stern a few days ago, and a smart comment was made:

if she’s a virgin, she’ll have no idea what she’s doing. who the fuck wants to pay for that? i’d rather have a girl who knows exactly what she’s doing.

She’s worth about 200 bucks. Hell mr. automatics mum charges $75 for anal :eek:

I can see where this is going…

How long until we see queer versions of similar sales…ugh.

How is the “winner” going to look after this deal goes down? He will pay a ridiculous amount of money to sleep with a marginally attractive girl. I don’t see this helping him win any popularity contests.

It would be pretty funny if a girl is the highest bidder.

she’s about a 7/10. she didn’t give me a boner.
I wan’t to see Larry flynt buy/nail that shit. yes i’d actually watch a vid if there was one :rofl:

for real… she’s going to suck in bed, be a bloody mess all over you and guaranty she wont take it IDB.

strike 3, im out.

i think by her interview she made it seem like she was just a gimmick for the bunny ranch and her pimp dennis hoff.

It maybe your only hope to get laid

does it say which hole u get or is it all 3?