FS: winter car 1996 chevrolet caprice classic.

231,000kms runs and drives well does not burn oil.
4.3L v8 engine automatic transmission. RWD.

Work done.
tranny service with filter kit and lucas oil transmission preserver
Rotted out muffler replaced with dyno max muffler.
8 new spark plugs
2 new snow tires in the back
drivers side rear passenger door got dented in when the previous owner in a parking lot, and a quarter sized rust hole in the hood next to the grill.

other than that its solid. these cars are built like a tank and last forever. would make an awsome first car for reliable winter car.

asking 1000 dollars as is e-test provided
or 1700 with drivers rear door and bood replaced with factory used pieces ( will require payment first and 2 days to aquire parts and change pieces)

need it gone by friiday first person to come with cash takes her home. the price is firm no b.s offers just the price and nothing less. this is a good car and its worth it and wont take any less.

Pics

if your serious call my cell 416 918 3214

not looking for hassles car is sold as is, its got 230,000kms and is in good running shape for its age and is a great car do not expect it to look like a brand new car.
thanks
steve

I dont recall thies coming with 4.3’s as they were six cyl. looks like a 5L to me. and yes thies car are very comfy and are excellent on the highway., (i sold my 240 for a caprice) clean up the inside alittle bit and you will get more interest.

… it comes in 4.3L V8 or 5.7L V8… not 5.0. Just to let you know.

whats the fuel econemy lol

so far I have gone 330kms and I have a bit under the 3/4 mark on the gas meter. With gas the way it is 55 dollars fills it to the top
Steve

BUMP

okay the new owner if you decide to buy just had the entire car detailed today inside and out. Steam cleaned the carpets so there nice and clean now and the proper colour.
Pics

700 bucks as is with e-test need it gone by friday open to reasonable offers