FS: good deal winter car

I bought a new car so i dont need my winter beater anymore.

1996 Grand Am
Green
Auto
3.1L

$475 OBO

the car still runs fine, shifts fine, and has good heat. oil changed every 3k (since ive owned it at least)

has some body dents and dings, but the interior is clean and was never smoked in. also comes with a newish Alpine CD/MP3 deck.

the car needs the following
inspection (Jan)
rear tires
oil change (in 300 miles)
wipers

the are some other minor problems, but for a cheap winter car they are really nothing to get worried about (the gas tank leaks only if the car is above 3/4 tank, the handle for the hood latch is broken, have to use pliers to open the hood, and sometimes the trunk doesnt close all the way, but i have a bungee cord in place for that, 3 of the 4 power windows do not work , the driver window does work its the only one i bothered fixing, so if you fart your friends cant escape it :slight_smile: )

if someone is interested in the car i will give the car an inspection (with or without the tires and wipers) i havent done it yet in case the is no interest in which case ill either park it or take it to the junk yard.

as i said before the car still runs great and could be a great car for someone looking to spend as little as possible on a DD. any questions feel free to pm me or email me @ Gearing87@hotmail.com . i can get pictures if your truly interested as well.

pics?

in for pics, and what was the window issue?

just bad motors, the windows will start to go down really slow then take forever to get back up

Sold:)

ill take it

is this sold?

stephanie /moparchick/ is looking for a cheap car, she killed her GA trans the other day.

sale is pending to misteroman, he sent a down payment, just got to set a date to finalize things

lol you guys can’t read the sold above.

I love how a good deal comes along and people want pics of a $400 car.

People who ask for pics never buy things.

Just wanted to say How pleased I was with this car.Waaaaaaaay nicer then I would’ve ever thought!!!Thanks man!!!