FS: 84 Trans Am

It is with a heavy heart that I sell this car but I know its the right thing to do. I can not afford a winter car and I need something reliable that will last not just a beater. The car is in GREAT shape for an 84. The undercarriage is AMAZING! very little rust, rock solid body. one small dent on the right corner panel. newer paint. not even enough body rust to cover a nickel.

The Good:

Body is in GREAT shape
Runs amazing, no issues
Starts every time
Well maintained, oil/fluids changed regularly
Good tread on tires
T-Tops

The Bad:

wont pass inspection
Needs a few things, won’t exceed a few hounded to pass inspection
passenger window doesn’t go down
Hatch is frozen, just need to un stick the lock
Ebrake is frozen
Small dent in front passenger corner

This car would make a GREAT project car. It runs awesome, no mechanical problems, new 700R4 tranny, shifts great.

Asking $1500. People pay more for a rolling Chasse with body condition like this.

didnt you just buy this? why so quick to sell??

Yes I baught it in June. I LOVE my car, but due to finances and what not I gotta sell it. I grew up poor and its the first thing I have ever had that I could be proud of, but time to be mature and let it go. Its just not the right time I guess. In the future I will buy another F-Bod but right now its not in my best financial interest. I want to buy a truck, something reliable. Basicly, I have to get my head out of my ass and get my life on track before I worry about having a sports car. I am sure many of you know exactly what I am talking about.

pics?

Throw some studded snows on it!!! I drove a Camaro for years in the winter. It wasn’t that bad. A little light in the ass end, but donuts were so much fun!!

GLWS!!

I have one pic @ work I think. Will post it monday.

I can vouch for this car. It has been in my family for over 5 years… and it is solid.

Hmmmmm…

Heater no worky lol. Neither do the rear defrosters. Its a summer car.

Yeah, that could be rough. My camaro’s rear defroster didn’t work either but it had good heat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/PIX_58.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/PIX_54.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/PIX_53.jpg

hmmmmmm

Just let me know if you wanna take a look. The car is in really good shape mechanicaly and the body is solid as the day it came off the line. I was going to turn it into a drag car. It would be perfect for it.

Engine ?s,
size
carb size
2 or 4 barrel
anything done to it? headers, anything?

305 H.O. 137k but runs strong, still spins the tires like they were on greese. Bone stock, dont know much about the carb.

clutch, gearbox, gate. Status?

automajic, but new tranny. 700R4. shifts great.

hmmmmm

bump for nice car and trust worthy seller.

What is stopping it from passing inspection? Car seems very solid.

needs seatbelts, ebrake is frozen but can probably pass without it, brakes need o be bled, it has a new master cylinder and I had someone do it cuz it went the day before my surgery, and they suck at bleeding brakes. itl cost maby like $50-100 to get it to pass.