FS: 84 Trans Am

That T/A is pretty reliable.305/700r4 combo will last forever and parts are dirt cheap

These cars came with q-jet carbs,keeping your foot out of it should net you decent gas mileage…for what it is.

bump for a nice guy/good seller :tup:

Did you ever do a carquest on it?I’m pretty sure I sold that car back in the mid 90’s in lockport.If so that would be pretty cool.

D

damn, i had an 85 that was just like that… ugh id love to pick this up but the timing isnt right.

Yeah unfortunatly thats the position im in right now. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my car, but due to financial situations its not the right time. Meh, I’ll buy another Fbod. I’m 22, got plenty of time.

fucck, id love to but moneys tight, damn fines for speeding.

:tup: to doing the right thing.

GLWS

ahem…
D

lol…I dunno how I never got caught in this thing.

goddamn. I really should buy this.

I drive a buick and get caught, id be asking for it with this.

Yes you should. If you wre looking for a good F-Body car to turn into a race car…this is it.

dude, this car would be perfect for you. just enough stuff wrong to learn on in a few weeks, and you’ve got a great winter car with some decent tires and weight in the back. buy it, fool, and bring it to some drift nights when i come back over winter break :tup: make this man an offer

my offer just went out the window when i got raped at inspection today. Sorry, if its around in a bit, yea, but not for at least a month.

Cant promice anything I need it gone asap. but if its still around ill let you know.

lol. somehow i dont think that’s quite what hes got in mind. :wink:

lol he should still make it a killer drag car. Have Oroc hook you up.

nope car was bought from a guy in alden at the other end of Sandridge, opposite from broadway.

Did he buy it new?Remember we’re talking 10 yrs ago I may’ve had it.
D

:gotme: