FS:Yokohama AVS ES100'S 205/55/16, Car alarm

Like the post says, i have a set of 4 yokohama ES100’s, their in excellent condition with less than 5k’s on them. Their Z rated, and in great condition. I’m in the GTA for the weekend so give me a call at 705 - 321 1823 or PM me. I paid 900 for them put on, lookin for 500 obo, i’ll drop the price if their picked up before sunday. I also testing waters for a magicar alram FAI-710A brand new never used, it has remote starter, remote valet mode, the basic lock/unlock commands, and starter kill. The only thing this car alarm doesn’t have is the LCD display on the remote. I’m lookin for about 350 for the alarm, but toss me an offer and i may consider. Thanks for your time guys. No lowballers please

You paid $900 for these tires!!?!! Are you mental?! Why exactly do you want to sell them so fast for such a loss then?? Anyways, if you have pics of the treads and they’re at least 95% (Under 5k, should be no prob) then I’ll give ya $400 for 'em.

Lemmie know…

James

Go easy, all he means is that the tires are $700 new + install. $400 is not a bad offer for used tires at 90%… the ad even says obo.

He is only asking why he is taking a loss so quickly because one would assume there may be something wrong with the tires… who knows? It’s just uncommon. Chill.

BUMP!

I have these tires on my summer rims, they look purty and seem to grip good. I haven’t tried any other tires on the car, but they’re way better than any other tires I’ve had on any other car :smiley:

What size are these tires? I had a set on my last car. BEST TIRES EVER, especailly for drifting!

Hello. It is in the title. :wink:

i still don’t see how he paid 900… i paid 760 for 225/55/16’ s installed at my local shop with no special deals… in any case they are indeed sweet tires someone should totally hop on these biatches

Awesome Tires, Defenatly a Nice and Sticky Street Tire and for $400 who can pass that down?

Pm’d

replyed to all pm’s!

i need only 2 of these tires, so if someone wants to split them, lemme know

and they are very nice tires, i have a set on the rear right now