FT:Verizon BB Curve

I’ve had this Blackberry Curve 8330 from Verizon for a little under 2 months. Everything is in good condition. Silver. Everything is in very good condition.

Looking to trade for voyager +cash or another phone that is similar to the voyager.

OM or Post any more questions.

30 views and no replies?

pics?? please

http://www.phonedog.com/img/blog/2007/9/i760-article.jpg

Interested? Mine’s about 6 months old. No scratches on the screen, few scratches on the body. Fast, stable. I currently have it without data but I’m not sure if I’m just grandfathered in or if the phone itself is grandfathered in.

Samsung i760. WM6.1. 400mhz proc. microsd expansion. 1.3mp cam. wifi. The works. 2 batteries. The smaller one lasts me about 3 days, the larger one would probably go a week if I only use the wifi to update my weather program once in a while.

fry you can get win-mo phones without data plans if you want, it’s just the blackburries that require it

all though evolve has a work around for the blackberry data plan requirement if you just PM him

That has changed. I know some, maybe all, new winmo phones require data plans. I’m pretty sure it depends on the phone though, which is why I can still have mine without data, although I’ll probably turn it back on soon if I don’t upgrade to a BB.

all new smartphones on Verizon require a plan. I got mine a week or 2 before they switched.

Well there you go, um, fish! Better grab my phone so that you can have winmo 6.1 and not pay for data if you don’t want to.

fry did u want to sell that phone at all? n could u get it unlocked for tmobile? u have verizon right

Yeah it’s Verizon. Verizon phones don’t work on t-mobile or at&t.

some fool told me u can unlock it because it has a sim reader in it?

I have a storm im trying to trade for a curve plus 200 if ur interested

not an i760

whoever told you that should never be allowed to talk about cell phones again.

Pics when I get outta work.
Do you have pics too mickdad?
Looking for LG phones only, preferably voyager or dare.

[quote=)><(((x>;1267608]Pics when I get outta work.
Do you have pics too mickdad?
Looking for LG phones only, preferably voyager or dare.[/quote]

yes ill PM them to u now…