FUCK BEES

I just stepped on a bee in my basement, I was like AHHH SHIT did I step on a piece of wire. hurt like fuck, reached down and pulled out a bee, motherfucker

You seem fairly calm about this, I assume you’re not allergic.
If you are, please take pictures of swollen funny face and use EpiPen immediately.

i got stuck in the back of the knee LOL like a few days ago but didnt give a shit

nah not allergic. it’s just annoying as hell. I haven’t gotten stung by a bee since I was a kid. So the first place I get stung in YEARS is in my effing basement :wtf

fuck D’s

ya titty fuck D’s !

I got stung by a bee that flew in the car window and got me in the arm.
Hurt like hell and I didn’t know what the fuck hit me, then I look down and see the bee on my leg.
Did the whole “OMFGBEEEPULLOVERNAOW!” routine, and all was well.

I’m allergic, i thought i was but last i got stung nothing happened

I just fucking hate bees in general, wasps and yellow jackets provide no purpose in life. I take pride in killing them when Im working.

We went to NJ this past weekend, and the entire weekend those huge bumble bees were EVERYWHERE just buzzing around us. :ahh

bumble bees are fine… they aren’t agressive at all

im scared of snakes…a cobra snuck up on our house a month or so ago, i got pics on facebook of it

bees aint scary shut up

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v264/188/45/1358100292/n1358100292_30288262_1281.jpg

lolz, just remembered I had this, two of my coworkers killing bees, they also killed the flowers sorta :haha

toolow69 is on the right

But they are HUGE and creepy when they hover an inch from your face.

o wow… Im gonna stalk you out on facebook just so I can see those pics

I just feel wayyyy less in control of bees because they can fly

Tell me this is not scary(Giant Japanese Hornet). I despise all forms of the flying stinging son of a bitches except the honey bees.

http://www.naturenet.net/blogs/media/mandarinia2.jpg

we have carpenter bees that chill in the wood on the edge of the roof at the golf course i work at. SOOOO annoying, but at least they don’t sting. and it makes for epic battles with bees vs. employees armed with spray, towels, golf clubs, golf balls, buckets, etc. they’re slow and stupid so catching them in a bucket isn’t all that hard :lol

getting stung FTMFL

completely agree with you… If I catch a wasp, I torture it and enjoy doing it