Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

Dude, speak your mind, your a nobody to me lol… Until I meet you in person your air… Ive got TONS of shift friends that are geniuinely GOOD fucking dudes.

Chris is a great kid man , slow down man . This is gettin dumb and no I’m not tryin to start shit but the peeps that are gettin rattled speak there mind etc . He is a good kid and isn’t a shit talker

ill take your word for it, but if someone punches you in the face, you gonna stand there and take it like a little bitch or hit back?? I am the same way when it comes with verbal altercations, I NEVER start shit but I will never let someone talk to me disrespectfully, in person or on some internet forum.

Appreciate it man, everyone that knows me knows I’m not one to really start shit. I just have a problem keeping my mouth shut when I see something wrong. I’ve been ripped off and scammed many times, even from people right here on shift. Love4boost do your thing just be honest man

I’m normally the first swing so I can’t honestly say . But Prolly not lol . Chris calls it the way he sees it . He is as legit as they get and good with cars so don’t lose to hard ya may need him one day

Hey bros, just bought like $4 worth of dunkin donuts, $100 worth of groceries, payed my $655 rent, AND bought my girl some $40 dinner the other night.

GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL CUZ IM BALLIN OUTTA CONTROL

What did you buy at dunkin don uts and what did the $40 meal for your gf consist of… THIS will determine if your a baller or not.

lmaooo okk come on guyssss

DIAMOND GLAZED DONUT FILLED WITH CAVIAR! GET ON MY MOTHERFUCKIN’ LEVEL!

Hell yeah, thats what im fuckin talkin about… with a fuckin escargot on top instead of a cherry.

that sounds disgusting… lol

Until it’s in your mouth.

eeeewww

actually, it was sausage egg and cheese on a croissant
http://mcchez.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/french_guy.jpg

no diamonds or sea creatures.

thats better

So how many guys have you fucked on here?

Just another car whore

why do you need to be so mean to me? i have a boyfriend so im not fuckin anyone on here.

anymore…

yea ok

Kbizz runner up ?