Fuck my old-ass house

With the heat cranked up, a wood burning stove, and an electric heater, it’s STILL only 59 degrees in my room.

now i remember why i moved out last time…

move the shit away from the vent…

you think my house is new enough to have vents?!?

haha… radiant heat is owning me as we speak.

and the 59 degree reading is in my room, not on the thermostat in the living room. it’s probably 70-75 degrees in there

Go sit in the GEO…

lol…you’d be surprised to know how many nights a week i wake up in my driveway with the prizm idling and the heat blasting…

probably at least two or three…

Sucks to be u right now,cold owns joo!!

You need to get one of those magical steeler posters where it comes alive and tell you and your parents how they can get help with their gas bills to pay for the heat.

hahah lambert pwn3dz

lol… our house is just old… our gas bill is like $300 a month… we have a boiler heated by natural gas, as opposed to forced air. It barely heats the rest of the house adequately, but my room is usually cold.

franko

since its shalerpunk he probably has a picture of bubby brister… :smiley:

you’re right!!! :spank:

:idb:

Radiant heat (boilers) is usually more efficient and better (i.e. already humified, copper transfers heat well, etc)… But $300 is insanity… Tell you parents to invest in some insulation, or you need to go out and buy some pink panther insulation and wrap your room in it about 8 times.

why dont you just go buy a cheap little electric heater just to put in your room, ceramic or oil filled throw off the most heat

Or you could always just light your self on fire :dunno:

http://herve.renouard.free.fr/rage.jpg

Our house is really old too… Our room is like an ice box in the winter and an oven in the summer. You would be surprised at what masking tape can do. Try to find air leaks… like around outlets and windows… along the edges of the wall… and tape the shit out of them. It helped our room some.

you didnt do it right!!!
do it in the garage :ugh2:

so no action in the winter :sadwavey: