Fucking cocksuckers stole my brothers truck... wrecked pics later tonight

Oh man, sad to see that happen. I go to siena too and your bro was actually in my international marketing class a couple semesters ago. The truck was real nice looking, its too bad to see that sort of thing happen. Hope you guys get it fixed up. Good luck.

Maybe I watch too much NCIS, but did the cops try dusting it for finger prints to match against a database of people?

Cool, he just grad’d this year… What car do you drive, he knows a few people based on that from here. lol

yeah thats the black crap on the door panel. Cops didnt find shit… ohh well.

I had an 08 fiji blue civic Si, slammed on coilovers. I never parked it on campus though always parked it across the st on campus view drive (to lazy to get a parking sticker lol) But i garaged it in the winter so im not sure if he ever saw it.
But he would always drive by me when i was walking across the st to my car lol.

who would steal a zebra-ed out truck??? eh oh well, sucks he left the keys in the car tho and if insurance finds that out he’s def fucked…why couldnt someone steal my truck and wreck it…then i would have to try to sell it lol

sorry to hear about the theft. Looked like a nice truck on the outside. If you fix the truck call a lion to rip the zebras ass off the doors before you start on the body.

you dont like the pimp ass zebra! lol. We did it to be “retro” and different. It was cheap to do, and make the ladys drop mad painties!

sorry probably was a jerk thing to post but no that is a bad interior!

Nahh its all good… i wasnt offended! :hug

wow im sorry to hear about the shitty news. I used to see this car in amsterdam all the time .

any news on the perps?

neg. At this point it is a fuck it and move on… thats life.