Fucking cocksuckers stole my brothers truck... wrecked pics later tonight

My brother got out to go to work at my buddys house on RT29 in down by Al’s Roadhouse, and his truck was gone. He called the cops, and they opened a report. A few hours later a friend called and saw his truck in a field. It spun out, hit a ditch, flew and went up a 5-10 foot bank and stopped at the top of the field.

BASICLY IT IS FUCKED.

Rundown on the truck: 98 Ford ranger, 5-6 drop, 18" Black Bullet mustang wheels, shaved doors, rain guards, 3rd brake light, gas door, tailgate, taillights, rollpan with skull taillights flushed in, steel cowl hood. We just finished Zebra skin-ing and painting some of the plastic black and while. Integra cloth bucket seats, molded in 2- 12" behind the seat and has a molded in center console. He used to go to SEINA for the past 2 years, some might have seen the truck before.

We just finished the paint last fall too.

BALLER!!! LOL

Basicly he is crushed, he put a ton of money and time into the truck. Yeah he was a bonehead and left the keys in it and windows down, but wtf, it was in our friends driveway with like 5 other cars and 10+ people inside (they had a fire last night and hung out)

RIP poor little ranger.

Sorry to hear that. Hope the thieves are caught. Has insurance been contacted yet?

damn! that sucks!
Hope you find the thieves.

sorry to hear that mang

I’ve seen that truck at Siena. That’s insane, hope they find the d-bags that stole it.

Pics added

Damn! I def. remember seeing that truck at Siena. Parked next to it a couple times too.

I bet they will find out who did it. I see that they lifted some prints off the door. Give them time. It took them a few weeks to arrest the assholes that stole one of my dads work trucks!

holly shit man ! thats horrible, reallly really hope u guys find out who did it and fuck them up for it

Wow…thats terrible. Sorry to hear that, I really hope you catch the cocksucker that did that!

Any pics of the truck pre-crash??

fucking bullshit.

hope the prints, or a tip lead the cops to the scummer that stole it.

fucked up shit man. i hope the cops do something about it

Insurance won’t do anything… he left the keys in the truck.

Umm i think he has some pre crash pics, illlook.

he has no idea what heis going to do with insurance yet. But like you said it might be tough. we will see.

thats pretty rough…i hate assholes

that has to be one of the biggest dick moves ever

updates?

and how would the insurance company know that? Jam a screwdriver in the ignition and pretend he didnt leave the keys in it.

yeah true… I honestly dont know what he said to the police on the report. Last he told me is he is dumping it off at my house and wants to part it out. He didnt have colision on it… like a bonehead. But then again, he is a poor college kid, with some pt’s on his lic… so colision was expensive he said.

live and learn i guess.

Truck was dumped off at my house. We took the front clip off and actually it doesnt look bad at all! The headlights and corner lights are mint, the plastic header panel cracked first. The core support is in great shape, just the one fender mounting side is bent up but can be straightend no problem. We unbolted the fenders and the seriously POPED back into shape! The bumper mount extensions on the frame are straight just needs new mounts and a bumper. The swaybar somehow slip an inch to the drivers side in the bushings, but doesnt look bent. That might have been when we winched it out of the field… :slight_smile: front end looks straight but will need to be put on a rack to check that. It runs perfectly fine, and we will take it for a short ride to see how straight it goes and if anything vibrates and what not.

The biggest, well sort of… issue is the bed or cab back section of the frame is twisted… maybe. the bed side is about half an inch at the to from the cab, and the fiberglass is crushed from where ti kissed the cab. the other side never hit and is the normal inch or so away. also if you look across the top of the bed sides, at the drivers side front it is about 2 inches lower. It always sat cocked the entire time he had it but nowhere near this bad.

The “sort of” part… At this point it looks like he can fix it up again. he wanted to bag it this summer, so now with the frame bent in the back we can just cut it right off and 2X4 box and bridge it and 4 link off that. As long as the front end is straight, we are good to go.

If we do rebuild it, we are going to put a steel fleet side box on, the fiberglass is a pain in the ass to shave and keep from cracking… the roll pan had a little stress crack we notice a few weeks ago anyway.

Ill take some pics tomorow morning and post them.