fucking right

i’m about to buy a hyundai! hahahahahaha

http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/13/Autos/hyundai_stern/index.htm?cnn=yes

F STERN :madfawk:

im buying whatever comes with sirus

you also drive a mustang and live in the north hills :greddy: :greddy: x2

personally i like XM better…but who give a shit.
just cause he’s on there doesn’t mean you have to listen…i hate people

EXCATLY@!!!

as if it’s really news worthy… fuck the media and fuck the general public!

…and fuck stern

fuck stern & pine trees

My little brother worked for XM for a while when they were first starting up, programming and stuff, they screwed him BIG TIME. Never got his over time or anything…he was working 7 days a week for a month and never got one dime of overtime. He quit but thank goodness he hung onto the stock he got…I will NEVER own any XM products ever.

And people are idiots, oh we can’t get car xyz b/c it might play Howard Stern on my radio? WTF? OK so go out and get a horse n buggy b/c every car radio in the city is capable of picking up Howard Sterns show on KRock you morons…

Stern still sucks

I agree whole heartedly…

X2. Although I don’t mind Stern. I’ll listen sometimes on the way in. Sometimes he’s kind of funny, sometimes it’s so mindlessly boring that it just makes me angry. It’s not enough to sway me to get one or the other. Which ever one I go with I’ll just listen to nothing but music. I’ll probably go with XM.

If you brother was programming was he a “nonexempt” employee like most of us in IT. That means no over time or anything like that. At my previous job I would occasionally work 7 days a week - 4 days at 9 hours, one day at 16 and the other two at atleast 12. And I was hourly. They would only pay me for the first 55 hours. They told me that AFTER I worked all of those hours and did not get paid and did not get over time… :mad: Then they negelected to pay me my shift differential when I worked the night shift for them.

i just dislike stern… i’d rather get pissed at conservatives or liberals being ridiculous than some asshole trying to be funny by exploiting sex or girls… he sucks… fuck him!!

and i don’t get dick for overtime! IT work pownz j00

maybe we could get you a hour special on the lifetime channel??

stern is not funny

but sadly, is still funnier by 10x over the rest of Pitsburgh radio.

Regardless of whether or not you think Stern Show is funny or not, who the fuck cares, nobody buys hyundais anyway! This battle been lost but the war has not.

Actually stern talked about this on his show… he was saying how the president of hyundai was gloating about cheating at track in high school… supposedly he was caught by his coach tryin to thumb a ride b/c he was last in the race and how his wife drives a bmw cause only fags would drive a hyundai… but really, :gives:

nobody does by hyundai’s, they buy a ten year warrenty for a Piece of shit.

Stern Does Suck

but this happens on Pittspeed every day :dunno:

and i don’t like people… my theory holds true